Thendral

Update for Thursday 23-06-2011-T&T show up :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Still Lavanya crying scene and GW scene is left from the promo. So I guess there will be no Tamil or Thulasi scene from the promo. After GW advice Lavanya is crying a lot. Soon Lavanya will find out about Charu and GW plan and soon she is also going to support Charu and her mother to seperate Tamil and Thulasi.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoKowsiTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleNixkieShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday 23-06-2011-T&T show up :) (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@Lakshmi Akka:

Ohhh oops, sorry i forgot that Shubba akka wrote "Tomorrow-nu"Embarrassed Just thought akka named them sooLOL U wont get Charu, athu Tans or Gunthy-ki thaan kedaikum, apdi oru relation avangalukuLOL
Btw dont worry ka, lets hope its some aapu epi for GW and LavBig smile Or it will be extended till next week..Ohh..Theiva akka approm paavomEmbarrassed 

"This is the Dhosham for Viewers" ~ Updating loosu ppls scenes
We need one Samiyar in our Forum, to ask about the PAST~PRESENT~FUTUREROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRuby-86autumnsconcertoKowsilakshyamTTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
u right Shammu I am also wishing that tomorrow it will be a Aapu episode for Lavanya and GW.

I really wish TA dont put sand in my wishes by coming and apologizing to GW and GW appidiye bayangaram scene potta Angry then pochhu it will become an aapu episode for viewers...

Also in the promo baby edukku ore crying drama podradho theriyala... lets see...(no other option until Kumaran decides to end this kodumai...)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayKowsiTheivaautumnsconcertoRuby-86TTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

U wont get Charu, athu Tans or Gunthy-ki thaan kedaikum, apdi oru relation avangalukuLOL

Shammmuuu why this much paasam towards me and Gunthyyy...because we hate your favorite Charu vaa?Confused...dont worry, one day me or Gunthyyy will dedicate a Charu episode just for you to update so you can rasichufy/adore/admire/love her frame by frameBig smile.

Edited by Tanu. - 23 June 2011 at 2:15pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayTheivaautumnsconcertoKowsiRuby-86TTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

U wont get Charu, athu Tans or Gunthy-ki thaan kedaikum, apdi oru relation avangalukuLOL

Shammmuuu why this much paasam towards me and Gunthyyy...because we hate your favorite Charu vaa?Confused...dont worry, one day me or Gunthyyy will dedicate a Charu episode just for you to update so you can rasichufy/adore her frame by frameBig smile.

Hahahaha...Ithukula oru flashback onnu iruku, athai ketheengan-na unga kannula irunthu kanneer varumROFL Pala Madangal munnadi, Charu came in my dream and asked me why Gunthy and Tans in IF hate her-nu(Pin kurippu she only came in my dream to ask about her doubtLOL). She requested me to make you both to like her-nu as she loves you both more than TA. Antha nodi nodi nodi, naan mudivu pannen to help her-nu. Danda Danda Danda Doiink Lala Lala LaaaROFL

Ithu thaan antha thirkamudiyatha flashbackLOL *ROFL* no slippersROFL

Edited by Shamz. - 23 June 2011 at 2:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaKowsiTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gunthy for the awesome update..!!

It was really a super episode..!! Full of T&T..it was really nice to see them happy like this after a long time..!! AP and TA conversation were funny.. Both getting angry at each other and talking back to each other is always the case whenever they both meet (AP and TA).. Thulasi taking TA out of PS was nice..!!Tongue

Bujji's and Kutti's meeting were too good ClapEmbarrassed.. That was not expected so soon..!! It was so funny and refreshing after few mokkai episodes..!! T&T were so cute together..!! Embarrassed

@Shammu : ur comment on ur dream was so hilarious and ROFL  ROFL...!!
@Lakshyam : Feel sorry for you but me too think there will be some aapu for GW and Lav.. tomorrow..!!

Edited by TTfan - 23 June 2011 at 2:30pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayTheivaautumnsconcertoKowsiRuby-86mini_00vjayamPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

Yoovvv Shammy Angry Angry...unakkenna oru kolai veri on psycho-haters Angry. Like Tanu told...she and me will dedicate you her epis so that you can drool over your lost love psycho once she is back. But you know what...for our dedication to you...you have to do something for us in return Evil Smile You have to give us all  the epis with T&T whenever you get them...okie? Evil Smile

Hahahaha...Ithukula oru flashback onnu iruku, athai ketheengan-na unga kannula irunthu kanneer varumROFL Pala Madangal munnadi, Charu came in my dream and asked me why Gunthy and Tans in IF hate her-nu (Pin kurippu she only came in my dream to ask about her doubtLOL). She requested me to make you both to like her-nu as she loves you both more than TA. Antha nodi nodi nodi, naan mudivu pannen to help her-nu. Danda Danda Danda Doiink Lala Lala LaaaROFL

Ithu thaan antha thirkamudiyatha flashbackLOL *ROFL* no slippersROFL

Grrr po Shammy...ithai vida kevalamana flashback none can get Angry...Charu unnoda dream ai kooda vittu veikkalaya? Ouch...but it would have been definetly a sweet dream for you with psycho Angry. Only ppl who love psycho will get that figure in their dream Dead. Shammu are you trying to let this whole world know that you love psycho Tongue. You prove again and again that you are such a crazy Charu lover and got self aapu now LOL.

Edited by Gunz. - 23 June 2011 at 2:46pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayTheivaautumnsconcertoKowsiRuby-86TTfanPearl.shubbaSue NairShemmoNixkiesahi.

Kowsi

Kowsi

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful Update and superb side comments Gunthy akka Hug Hug!!!

Ivala naalla intha police enga ponnar?? Ippo TA case podda sonnathuku piragu thaan police endru nyabhakam vanthathoo??!!!
Thulasi Diviya-va kappathinathu nallatha pochu!!!

Really so funny A&S part!!! Ivallo thappu panuravanga Bujjima sonna endru ellatheyum vitthuthanga!!!

I was so happy to see the end of the episode!!  T&T were so cute!!!
But kulanthaya patti kathaichithu T&T-ya ippisdi santhoshama kattiname so konja naal-ala Thulasi pregnant endru vaaruma??
Pls just oru kelvi thaan so addika varathenga!!! lol

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoSue NairNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top