Thendral

Update for Thursday 23-06-2011-T&T show up :) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Gunthy your colourful Update-ku naanum colourful-la comment panni iruken. How is my 7am Aarivu?ROFL

Podiii Shammyyy Angry...unnoda mokkai thaangala LOL...grass itching enakku unnoda seventh sense paathu Tongue...i really doubt if you have something like that coz you always log into msn and IF whenever psyco is shown in an episode. I think it is only you who has psycho vibrations and not Tanu or me Angry LOL.

Edited by Gunz. - 23 June 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaacornnKowsimini_00TTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkiesahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday 23-06-2011-T&T show up :) (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Thanks for an excellent update Gunthy!!!

I am really happy that they showed T and T episodes today but at the same time I am really sad  that tomorrow its going to be Lavanya, GW episodes Cry for me.  Please Kumaran atleast show  T and T for few minutes...tomorrow Unhappy

T and T where cute together and it was nice to see Tulasi pushing TA away from the police station. Now Dharman anna has become a hero for TA Confused.  

One way we should appreciate Dharman as he has identified that guy who poured acid on Pavi...and made him surrender to police.  Not only TA even viewers are now relieved that there will be no more acid attacks on Tulasi...Smile

It was nice to see T and T visiting Anandh today. But for some reason I couldnt really enjoy everything good thats happening for Anandh. hmmm if Shyamala also accepts him as her husband avolo dhaan he will only walk in air.

Wish T and T gets all their problems resolved soon and start their T&T family :-) 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayKowsiacornnRuby-86Theivaautumnsconcertomini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gunz for the wonderful update.

Today Tamil and Thulasi were shown throughout. Ponna varam varaikum AP is telling that his SIL is ayogiyan but now he is telling that his SIL is Uthaman and next week AP is going to tell that his SIL is the next Gandhi.

Tamil will show heroism to only to AP not others. I am not going to beleive Thulasi especially when she say that she will never come to the police station again. Tamil and Thulasi will definetly come to the police station because that is the director favourite location. One question for the director there is only one police station in India. Why always Tamil and Thulasi is coming to AP police station. If Tamil and Thulasi go to some other police station they will get some good respect especially Tamil. But it is good to see AP understand about Thulasi and behave very polite to her.It is sad to hear when Tamil and Thulasi say namakku yaar ethiri irupa. They didn't realize the hidden enemies like GW, Charu, Padma and Dharman.

Normally Anand scene is boring but today it was good because in Anand scene there were Tamil and Thulasi that why Anand scene is irritating. When is Thulasi is going to become pregnant? Thulasi marry last year still she is not pregnant. If Thulasi become pregant there are lot of dannger for her because GW and Charu will try to destroy her baby. Overall today episode was good.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoKowsilakshyamacornnvjayamTTfanmini_00Pearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wondeful update Gunz.. Big smile

Finally a good episode after all three boring episodes.
Three parts full of T and T and no wonder the episode was all good.
Even bujjis and VR family was funny today only bcos of their presence I guess.Tongue

AP's dialogues at TA and TA against AP was fun to watch. Both cannot keep their mouth shut.LOL. THe way T pulled out TA was fun and the dialogue saying "are we both loose" was good and ofcourse u are/...Tongue..
 Imagine if GW was there. Both AP and Ta would have been quiet. I want AP to see GW and Padma conversation one day, and then on AP will control his tongue probably.Tongue

Happy that atleast AP has some good opinion on T. Let it continue as such. Shyamala was spontaneous in letting out she is not pregnant ...WOW...that was nice and ofcourse the last dialogue of TA was funny and prob anand would fume more. Hope they dont get more problems in front of those sons of VR..Confused

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJaylakshyamacornnRuby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoKowsimini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gunz for the super duper updates!!!  I love the title and the side comments!!
This episode was much better than the previous days...

The entire police station scene turned to be funnier than expected because of AP's witty comments.  He has reasons to be mad but sometimes he's so annoying.  It was nice of Divya to finally praise TT for helping her. 

Tamil just loves to get in trouble...he does have a big mouth...poor Tulasi had to drag him out from there...wonder when they will set foot again at a police station...I;m happy though that Ta didn't mention Dharman today to AP or Tualsi.

I'm wondering when these two will suspect Logu about throwing the acid...

Anand and Shymala family scene was good today.  It was really funny and it was interesting to see TT in the picture now.  I just love Anand's parents...they are so cool!! 

The best part was when her entire family comes saying Samy Samy...lol...and it was nice of her dad to take care of Tulasi too..but did he really stop his side business??

A good episode today..tom will have mother/daughter scenes...

Edited by smiles86 - 23 June 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayKowsiautumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86vjayamTTfanNixkieShemmoQuelle-Bellesahi.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles86

Thanks Gunz for the super duper updates!!!

The entire police station scene turned to be funnier than expected because of AP's witty comments.  He has reasons to be mad but sometimes he's so annoying.  It was nice of Divya to finally praise TT for helping her.

Tamil just loves to get in trouble...he does have a big mouth...poor Tulasi had to drag him out from there...

Anand and Shymala family scene was good today.  It was really funny and it was interesting to see TT in the picture now.  The best part was when her entire family comes saying Samy Samy...lol...and it was nice of her dad to take care of Tulasi too..

Oh yes...
Today ..."Uyarthiru appa...Uyarthiru amma..."Wink

Tmrw.."Uyarthiru GWDead and her uyarthiru selish daughterDead"

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayKowsiautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Tamil just loves to get in trouble...he does have a big mouth...poor Tulasi had to drag him out from there...

Anand and Shymala family scene was good today.  It was really funny and it was interesting to see TT in the picture now.  The best part was when her entire family comes saying Samy Samy...lol...and it was nice of her dad to take care of Tulasi too..

Oh yes...

ROFL Akka u forgot one more personLOL Vera yaaru namma psycho thaanLOL
"Uyarathuku Melaka Uyarnthu Valarnthu Nikkum Charu"ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsilakshyamautumnsconcertoTheivaRuby-86TTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

Originally posted by shubba

Oh yes...

ROFL Akka u forgot one more personLOL Vera yaaru namma psycho thaanLOL
"Uyarathuku Melaka Uyarnthu Valarnthu Nikkum Charu"ROFL

Shammu dear unnaku yemma en mela ippadi oru paasam...naane nondu poyiruken nalaiku mummy and baby scenes varadennu...innum Valarnthu Nikkara Charu vera varanuma...romba sandhosham...D'oh

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayautumnsconcertoKowsiTheivaRuby-86TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top