Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I have to mention the first 30 seconds or so for the cinematography. When Kesar screamed Gulaal's name, we saw the camera taking the ariel route and then we see it coming down again on Gulaal sleeping who has just been woken up by something (Kesar's voice?!). That connection was beautifully shown.

Few seconds later she hears a real scream from Kesar standing outside. The scene was penetrating. You felt Kesar's desperation but as expected Gulaal shuts the window on him OuchFabulous scene though! Gulaal is trying so hard to block him out but I don't know if its the optimist in me who thinks she does get effected but just chooses to shut her emotions in.

It's amazing how Gulaal can worry about Talli's health (even though she looked completely fine to me) but not care that Kesar sat outside her house all night like a mad man, he's looking like a devdas and from no angle does he look fine! She feels guilt towards everyone except Kesar. I'll take that as a positive shall I? We take the people we love for granted.

Precap: Kesar did what he had to do I guess ;) Sorry Galoool!

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

anju_sm4tun8kajenARfanaticsmarty22sudeshna19--Minks--datqurlx3smitasmitabintus02Krisha123OYesSheDiddramebaazTheMelody._Avatarana_vinolyaAnjalgsharneil92without-fathomanna44ManoshonochweetunneeiillLennie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kesar does an all-nighter" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Pa ra pa pa pa...I'M LUVIN IT!!! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitadatqurlx3sharneil92*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Have to admit, so am I :P

Gulaal should be back in the house by Mon-Tue and I'm sure she is going to resist more than ever now. It will be very very interesting =))

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

4tun8datqurlx3Anjalgsharneil92nneeiill

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I loved that beginning bit too...very well shot...the camera panning away from Kesar's heartwrenching shout to moving to Gulaal sleeping and waking up with a start...something getting to her...that subconscious connection there was very well shown...chalo one ray of light somewhere...lol

The entire bit with Kesar pleading with her again so desperately was again hard for me to watch :((...He is in a sense making a tamasha...he's that far gone...out of his mind...he even said he'll do anything she wants...live the way she tells him to...why won't she just come home??? Just her PRESENCE is so much for him but she doesn't get it.

The other bit I thought was interesting how Gulaal had the suspicion that he'd be there in the morning...lol...when she woke up, you can see her mind working in that direction quite instantly...and sure enough...there he was sitting outside...fell asleep waiting for her all night...bechara.

Gulaal cracks me up sometimes...she STILL thinks that these feelings of Kesar only developed cuz she was close to him and will magically disappear if she stays away? LOLL...did those letters penetrate her mind even remotely?? He wrote those letters over the course of TEN years while he was away from you, Gulaal? What do you think those meant? :P...Ahhh denial...she can keep on clinging to it.

The ending scene...I guess he's going to challenge Gulaal in the mandir in some sense...lol...

And precap is awesome...seriously Dushyant has short term memory loss...he HIMSELF announced that ruling...what did he think? Someone won't ask to uphold it? :P

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anju_sm4tun8kajenARfanaticthari_tharidatqurlx3--Minks--_Avatarana_sharneil92Lennie*Reemz*

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I loved that beginning bit too...very well shot...the camera panning away from Kesar's heartwrenching shout to moving to Gulaal sleeping and waking up with a start...something getting to her...that subconscious connection there was very well shown...chalo one ray of light somewhere...lol Yes! That soul mate connection, it's just there.

The entire bit with Kesar pleading with her again so desperately was again hard for me to watch :((...He is in a sense making a tamasha...he's that far gone...out of his mind...he even said he'll do anything she wants...live the way she tells him to...why won't she just come home??? Just her PRESENCE is so much for him but she doesn't get it.  I'm surprised that Gulaal's parents weren't offended,lol. I was scared that maybe Yogesh would come out and start his crap! Exactly, Kesar just wants her presence. She needs to know that! I'm sure once Gulaal is back in the house, he will be the most patient man with her.

The other bit I thought was interesting how Gulaal had the suspicion that he'd be there in the morning...lol...when she woke up, you can see her mind working in that direction quite instantly...and sure enough...there he was sitting outside...fell asleep waiting for her all night...bechara. It's strange how she knows him so well yet she acts so ignorant towards his feelings.

Gulaal cracks me up sometimes...she STILL thinks that these feelings of Kesar only developed cuz she was close to him and will magically disappear if she stays away? LOLL...did those letters penetrate her mind even remotely?? He wrote those letters over the course of TEN years while he was away from you, Gulaal? What do you think those meant? :P...Ahhh denial...she can keep on clinging to it. THANK YOU! Is she that dumb? Or as you said, in denial. This love built up over 10 years of staying away from her. If anything distance just makes him more crazy! If 10 years did nothing how are these few days/weeks or however long going to decrease his 'attachment'?!

The ending scene...I guess he's going to challenge Gulaal in the mandir in some sense...lol...

And precap is awesome...seriously Dushyant has short term memory loss...he HIMSELF announced that ruling...what did he think? Someone won't ask to uphold it? :P He better act on it, he has no choice. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4tun8AreYaar

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
First scene was done so well, all of it, by fave was def the first few seconds, and how we heard the screams and then penetracting to Gulaal as she was sleeping... she was disturbed

Second bit was the way she thought he might be outside after she walk up, she had to check and there he was and so on, and again blocking him out and even Kesar saw that window shut as Reva begged him to leave, like i said she is effected by it even if she doesnt show it much

He was in the sense from anyone's view would be thinking he is making a tamasha and so on, and out of control - but its only her and for her he does all this, but i still say he needs to get a grip of himself and thats something D was similarly saying to him

Edited by Lennie - 23 June 2011 at 11:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92nneeiill*Reemz*

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Does she even cares about him...at least they can show her all night..worrying about him...now who can sleep so peacefully when somebody..desperately wants to meet u...that's too much of rudeness from her...it feels like...he doesn't exist for her...n y is she worrying so much about talli..she is fit n fine..n can give punch on anyone's face..I don't know h on earth..that is possible to sleep like that..it doesn't look real at all...Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kajenARfanaticsharneil92nneeiill*Reemz*

TheMelody.

IF-Dazzler

TheMelody.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I agree with you Reema. Your topics are so beautiful. I enjoy reading them. ^^

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill*Reemz*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.