Balika Vadhu

June 23rd 2011 Written Update

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys I have to go somewhere
so I will do a quick update

It starts off with yesterday where gehna is saying to basant that this plan will not work

Then the kuldevi puja happens but bhairav, sumitra leave before the finishes the puja.

After the puja, they (Ga Ga ) want to take the ashirwad of basant and gehna but basant says that he sat  in the puja cause of Dadisa , but he refused to give ashirwad to Gaga.

Then Gaga go to bhairav's room and bhairav shuts the door on their face.

And then they go to Sumitra who is consoling Anandi ( who is NOT crying thank GOD)

Then Panchayat people come. Gauri serves tea

The sarpanch  asks who gauri is, and DS says some rishtedar ( yesterday';s precap)

and she gets hurt and goes to Jagya

NOW THIS IS THE MOST SHOCKING PART AND I am totally surpirseeeddd

Gauri when she went to jag, he said , DS is going through the same thing he went when he hid about Anandi's status.

Gauri gets shocked and says

Hear this guys ( you have to watch this)

that Anandi must have felt the same kind of pain that she went through.

ANd!!

WOWOWWW

finally some streak of humaity from Gauri. Finally she is regaining her brains!!!

Precap: LOVED IT

Gauri went to ask Anandi that I want to start the relationshowith out her hurdels.

awesomeee!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD today meray dil ko tandak pay gayi!!!

Gauri can now imagine the pain of Anandi (atleast one bit)

ooo she will be the one to kick Jag's ass as I HOPEEDD she would.

Good going CVs bring back that gauri who stood up for the women. I hated the one who was crying for sympathy!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...yet to watch the episode

But I love Gauri !! go girl !! 👏

will comment on other things later !
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I commented this on the other update which got closed so here...

Thanks for the update..was eagerly waiting.

***MOD EDITED*****

I mean what!!! Seriously...first you ruin A's life, want to take over all the rights, want everyone to give her love and care rather than to A, and NOW she wants A's well wishes for sleeping with her husband?!!! WAH Kash yeh village wala serial na hota...Kash mei ek zor ka thappad mar sakti is insensitive female ko!!! 🤢 😡

And by the way...the lil itsy bitsy realization of A's pain...HAH such a joke...iska matlab jab tak she wont feel all the type of pain A has felt she wont understand how A must be feeling right now...damn Jagiya come on be quick go to Mumbai without Gauri and come back with another woman...then she will have another lil of her realizations!

MOD NOTE : USAGE OF ABUSIVE LANGUAGE IS NOT ALLOWED AT ANY COST PER FORUM RULES. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS A WARNING AND REFRAIN FROM USING ANY FOUL LANGUAGE IN THE FUTURE.  THANKS
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Good that Gauri realised what Anandi went through when she went through the same thing. It took her to go through the same thing to realise that but good at least she thought about it.

But then precap - can someone be more insensitive. It is the peak of selfishness and thoughtlesness to go seek wishes from the first wife so you can start your happy life. Dunno what to say about a girl who is this insensitive😕.

Edited by Rach1 - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
  FaNTASTIC WALKOUT BY BHAIRAV AND SUMITRA...👍🏼
Luved basants refusal of ashirvad..👍🏼
Anandi refused to shed even a single tear -really liked that .👍🏼...Yet the dr couple had to land up in her room demanding ashirvaad😲 from sumitra-PATHETIC👎🏼-Hadh hothi hai besharmii ki!!😡..aisa laga anandi se bhi aashirwaad maang lenge..😲😲

Gauri walking without ghunghat in front of villagers and dadisa had no control of this legal beendnii😆 ...Dadisa caught between villagers and gauri trying to hide gauri's status was funny😆,she even winked😉,Her expressions -PRICELESS.!! Surekha ji was brilliant 👏
Gauri was flashing non stop closeup smile🤪 but the 'Door ki rishtedaar' comment made her  realize  dadisa's manipulations...🤔
And she complaints about manipulating behaviour to jagya😲-isnt that exactly what he did to her for 5 years too and she married him in a jiffy🤪-so why gauri is so surprised nowat family's behavior .....
Now she realizes how anandi must have felt,YEAH😳 --jab khud pe beeththii hai toh pathaa chaltha hai...🤔
Hated the precap,now gauri  wants anandi's acceptence too😲-such insensitivity👎🏼 ..👎🏼
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok guys...did u ppl noticed jagiya's word to gauri...
in anandi's case...main majbur tha
and ab tumhare time ...ds majbur hain!!
koi chara nehin tha!!
wah wah...
dadi-pota ki jai ho...
what can i say more about that...!!!🤣
thoda toh saram karo jagat...!!...😆...still try to justify his deeds!!🤣
i couldn't find proper word to explain what i felt😡

and gauri...now she got it...the insensitiveness towards anandi!!...but kya fayeda...!!
sab kuchh jal k khak hone k baad samaj aaya uff yeh kya hogaya!!😳

and the precap......aree yaar...kya horaha hai
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oh wow gauri , love her , i knew she would come around slowly but surely😆

woh bas pehle khud ki problems sort out kar rahi thi
hehe nice precap , finally anandi gauri talk, cant wait for tom
jagat ki lagi band wow🥳
but i am sure anadi would give aashirwaad😉
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am still not happy with Gauri's display of empathy. By that logic we should be insensitive to the poor till we become poor, we should ignore the handicapped person till we become one, we should be oblivious of abuse till we are ourselves abused  and so on. That's an absurd moral for today's episode. But yes, it's an improvement from the Gauri we had been seeing.

However, I don't get her conversation with Anandi. She does not want to start her new life with Anandi's curses. Shouldn't she have thought about it before getting married? What does she want now? That Anandi should bless the new couple? That Anandi should do pooja for the success of their marriage? That Anandi should pray for them when she sleeps with her husband??

I am sorry but I don't see Gauri's comment as reflecting her sentivity towards Anandi any way. She only wants to make sure nothing hampers her own happiness, there's no feeling for Anandi's pain.  
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: woman11

I am still not happy with Gauri's display of empathy. By that logic we should be insensitive to the poor till we become poor, we should ignore the handicapped person till we become one, we should be oblivious of abuse till we are ourselves abused  and so on. That's an absurd moral for today's episode. But yes, it's an improvement from the Gauri we had been seeing.

However, I don't get her conversation with Anandi. She does not want to start her new life with Anandi's curses. Shouldn't she have thought about it before getting married? What does she want now? That Anandi should bless the new couple? That Anandi should do pooja for the success of their marriage? That Anandi should pray for them when she sleeps with her husband??

I am sorry but I don't see Gauri's comment as reflecting her sentivity towards Anandi any way. She only wants to make sure nothing hampers her own happiness, there's no feeling for Anandi's pain.  

100% agree!...
i also didn't see it as a sensitive attitude!