Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hi Guys I have to go somewhere
so I will do a quick update

It starts off with yesterday where gehna is saying to basant that this plan will not work

Then the kuldevi puja happens but bhairav, sumitra leave before the finishes the puja.

After the puja, they (Ga Ga ) want to take the ashirwad of basant and gehna but basant says that he sat  in the puja cause of Dadisa , but he refused to give ashirwad to Gaga.

Then Gaga go to bhairav's room and bhairav shuts the door on their face.

And then they go to Sumitra who is consoling Anandi ( who is NOT crying thank GOD)

Then Panchayat people come. Gauri serves tea

The sarpanch  asks who gauri is, and DS says some rishtedar ( yesterday';s precap)

and she gets hurt and goes to Jagya

NOW THIS IS THE MOST SHOCKING PART AND I am totally surpirseeeddd

Gauri when she went to jag, he said , DS is going through the same thing he went when he hid about Anandi's status.

Gauri gets shocked and says

Hear this guys ( you have to watch this)

that Anandi must have felt the same kind of pain that she went through.

ANd!!

WOWOWWW

finally some streak of humaity from Gauri. Finally she is regaining her brains!!!

Precap: LOVED IT

Gauri went to ask Anandi that I want to start the relationshowith out her hurdels.

awesomeee!!

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreexbakulaxMC4821webkapnash_mashmvatsaahcirpratima6pragyakumarsc19sharmilaprasadsaggi80sdavisactivesonalrachnadhodi713RashmiSandeeppmshah1Serial-AddictNaksh4evaasanya90himani88neteche_csusan88NehaviharcloudzanuguptaekomasHeenapsingh008rgattubig_vikrant_fanpurvimm001dwscsreevaskdivmathmah403vik rocksGauri22naj7munz.mushkan_2003iloveidiotbox.Vrish.angelic8219pjyovivacious_priyashivani003Rach-dcankit111radtNelslive_lifeammoosnami2811jayanti_djkhusi_*-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "June 23rd 2011 Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD today meray dil ko tandak pay gayi!!!

Gauri can now imagine the pain of Anandi (atleast one bit)

ooo she will be the one to kick Jag's ass as I HOPEEDD she would.

Good going CVs bring back that gauri who stood up for the women. I hated the one who was crying for sympathy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisreevask

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...yet to watch the episode

But I love Gauri !! go girl !! Clap

will comment on other things later !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I commented this on the other update which got closed so here...

Thanks for the update..was eagerly waiting.

***MOD EDITED*****

I mean what!!! Seriously...first you ruin A's life, want to take over all the rights, want everyone to give her love and care rather than to A, and NOW she wants A's well wishes for sleeping with her husband?!!! WAH Kash yeh village wala serial na hota...Kash mei ek zor ka thappad mar sakti is insensitive female ko!!! Dead Angry

And by the way...the lil itsy bitsy realization of A's pain...HAH such a joke...iska matlab jab tak she wont feel all the type of pain A has felt she wont understand how A must be feeling right now...damn Jagiya come on be quick go to Mumbai without Gauri and come back with another woman...then she will have another lil of her realizations!Wacko

MOD NOTE : USAGE OF ABUSIVE LANGUAGE IS NOT ALLOWED AT ANY COST PER FORUM RULES. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS A WARNING AND REFRAIN FROM USING ANY FOUL LANGUAGE IN THE FUTURE.  THANKS

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 23 June 2011 at 10:36am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

chillout_821prime1985parulwasherepurvimrajiv_registerprattssingh008NDDgirlbig_vikrant_fanPicasso9bablinishaRach-dcmonu_tanSuchi-

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Good that Gauri realised what Anandi went through when she went through the same thing. It took her to go through the same thing to realise that but good at least she thought about it.

But then precap - can someone be more insensitive. It is the peak of selfishness and thoughtlesness to go seek wishes from the first wife so you can start your happy life. Dunno what to say about a girl who is this insensitiveConfused.

Edited by Rach1 - 23 June 2011 at 10:33am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jagodaSerial-Addictpurvimsingh008big_vikrant_fanprattsNDDgirlPicasso9woman11hookedMisseshaangelic8219monu_tanKyunkiImafan

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
  FaNTASTIC WALKOUT BY BHAIRAV AND SUMITRA...Thumbs Up
Luved basants refusal of ashirvad..Thumbs Up
Anandi refused to shed even a single tear -really liked that Approve.Thumbs Up...Yet the dr couple had to land up in her room demanding ashirvaadShocked from sumitra-PATHETICThumbs Down-Hadh hothi hai besharmii ki!!Angry..aisa laga anandi se bhi aashirwaad maang lenge..ShockedShocked

Gauri walking without ghunghat in front of villagers and dadisa had no control of this legal beendniiLOL ...Dadisa caught between villagers and gauri trying to hide gauri's status was funnyLOL,she even winkedWink,Her expressions -PRICELESS.!! Surekha ji was brilliant Clap
Gauri was flashing non stop closeup smileSilly but the 'Door ki rishtedaar' comment made her  realize  dadisa's manipulations...Ermm
And she complaints about manipulating behaviour to jagyaShocked-isnt that exactly what he did to her for 5 years too and she married him in a jiffySilly-so why gauri is so surprised nowat family's behavior ...D'oh..
Now she realizes how anandi must have felt,YEAHStern Smile --jab khud pe beeththii hai toh pathaa chaltha hai...Ermm
Hated the precap,now gauri  wants anandi's acceptence tooShocked-such insensitivityThumbs Down ..Thumbs Down

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

jagodaSerial-Addictpurvimprattsprajjubig_vikrant_fanNDDgirlPicasso9iloveidiotboxAbhiAniangelic8219veil_of_rosesMisseshahookedankit111radtRach-dcKyunkiImafankhusi_*-AquaMermaiden-

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
ok guys...did u ppl noticed jagiya's word to gauri...
in anandi's case...main majbur tha
and ab tumhare time ...ds majbur hain!!
koi chara nehin tha!!
wah wah...
dadi-pota ki jai ho...
what can i say more about that...!!!ROFL
thoda toh saram karo jagat...!!...LOL...still try to justify his deeds!!ROFL
i couldn't find proper word to explain what i feltAngry

and gauri...now she got it...the insensitiveness towards anandi!!...but kya fayeda...!!
sab kuchh jal k khak hone k baad samaj aaya uff yeh kya hogaya!!Stern Smile

and the precap...D'oh...aree yaar...kya horaha haiOuch

Edited by khusi_* - 23 June 2011 at 10:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985Serial-AddictprattspjyoMissesharadtKyunkiImafan

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

oh wow gauri , love herDancing , i knew she would come around slowly but surelyLOL

woh bas pehle khud ki problems sort out kar rahi thi
hehe nice precap , finally anandi gauri talk, cant wait for tom
jagat ki lagi band wowParty
but i am sure anadi would give aashirwaadWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath.Vrish.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top