Page   of 69
Page 2 Page 69

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Greetings!Hug

Welcome to the 3rd thread of my Chat Clubs!Embarrassed

A huge round of applause to all the regular spammers who have allowed my earlier CC to exceed the maximum limit of pages!ClapROFL

Thanks to all those participated in my earlier CC.

the image

The rules of this CC are quite simple! Enjoy and No Bashing please. :D

About any person, character, serial, actor etc. It is their personal life and let them be with it.

But yeah, you are most welcome to hold DISCUSSIONS on my favorites SAMRAT and/or GUNJAN. MOHIT and/or SANAYA!Blushing

Hope you all enjoy spamming here and we have many many more threads to come in future!Big smile

Best Wishes,
Nivriti :D

Edited by SajanRox - 27 July 2011 at 10:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzvalliyah-Ghuncha-princess_sara...Mitali...SwaNia_1SandCastle.koolgurlsamratrocksFragranceOfLovear_sajan4evr-CreativeSoul-..Enchanteur..Summer3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friendship Long Cherished#3|O.A|ImpP61 B'days Uptd" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
The most regular spammers:

• Ekta
  • Surabhi
  • Ambika
  • Sanika
  • Manjari
  • Joseph Bhai!
I really hope and wish that this CC also becomes a huge success!

I wanted all the active members to please PM me the links of their works. I will add an index for other's and our convenience :D It is completely fine if you don't want it to be added here. It is just a suggestion.

Feel free to spam all the way!

Best Wishes,
Nivriti :D

Edited by SajanRox - 23 June 2011 at 10:15am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyah-Ghuncha-princess_sara...Mitali...--softyy--koolgurlSandCastle.ar_sajan4evrJoseph_A-CreativeSoul-samratrocksSummer3

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

**Text Banner Credits to Brahmjot [-nautankidollz- ]**
    to all the works :D

FF list of Ambika: ...Ambika..

Shop of Shona: 

FF list of koolgurl

Other's whom want their work to be posted here, please PM me :D

Edited by SajanRox - 05 September 2011 at 12:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahprincess_saraSwaNia_1.FunLuvingGirl.koolgurlSandCastle.Joseph_A

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

January

28th - Neefa

February

Sarah- 21st

March

April

May

June

July

August

Nivriti - 22nd

September

Ambika- 16th 

October

Somu- 12th

November

December

Ekta- 10th 

..Happy Spamming :D

-Keep sending in your Birthdays to be added in the list :)

Edited by SajanRox - 09 September 2011 at 12:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahSwaNia_1-Ghuncha-..Ambika..SandCastle.koolgurlar_sajan4evr

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Welcome Messages :)
Ekta: *Ahem Ahem*- [Clearing my throatROFL]

*Attention Everyone*

Hello, Salaam Namaste to all my Friends, Fans & Followers...ROFL

Its Me- Ekta Again  to bugg u all...ROFL...well as we all know that this is the 3rd thread of  *Friends Forever CC* so huge round of applause to Me...Clap ROFL...now u all must be wondering that the CC belongs to Nivi so why applauses to me?! Well the applauses are for me coz I have a huge hand in completion of this 2 CC's!! My Reglar Spamming U see...!!Cool
[U guys can chk the pages if u dont blive me...Stern Smile]
& not only me, the Credit goes to my Bestie & my Frnd Forever & My-Partner in Crime- Ambika Jain too...Clap!
But Phir bhi zyada Credit toh mera hi h for being a Chatterbox...!!ROFL

[*Ok now Focus Ekta & Get Serious*]

*Friends Forever CC* & Friendship means a lot to me...well can say means the WORLD to me!! I cant live without my friends, they r like Oxygen for me...If my Frnds are not there with me then my world is not with  me...they r like diamonds which r special, Real & Rare... & TOUCHWOOD that m blessed with very Loving & Awesum friends whu r there with me thru Thick & Thin...m really very Grateful to God that he has Blessed me with such Gr8 friends...!! & Ah! How can i forget Akriti, I know many of them dont knw her on this CC except for Ambi...Well shez my Bestest Friend & its only coz of her that i joined I-F & m here giving this Speech...!! I love u Akki, My Bestie...seriously Joining I-F is the Best decision of my Life...a Decision i wont ever Regret...Love u all my frnds...

[Ok i know bohot emotional ho gya...!! I myself dunno hw i said all this...ROFL but its straight from my heart...Embarrassed]

& abt this CC...!! Uff kya bolu mai?! I spent most of my Quality & Busy Time here on this CC Gupshuping with Ambi, Nivi & Sanu...ROFL & Ocassionaly with Joseph, Sanz & Surabhi...!!LOL...This CC means a lot to me & trust me when i say this is the BEST place on I-F...It has given a lot to me...names like DHAKKAN & JAANA[Pointing to Ambi...Stern Smile], TubeLight & Sanaya's Sis[Pointing to Joseph...ROFL& wat not?! Yaha pe toh mujhe Sanaya ki Behen & Mohit ki Saali bhi bana diya gya h...ROFL
Pata nahi aur kya kya Sehna padega Mujhe...!![ They wanted to make me Mohit's Sis?! Can u blive it?! How can i be Mohit's Sis?! They Guy I...Blushing...but Thank God Baal Baal Bach Gayi...!! PHEW!!]

*FOCUS* Ekta...God Y Cant I Be Serious?!* Ufff...*FOCUS*
Let it Be...uggghhh...

Ok Guys M ending my Long & Boring Speech here...hope u all Enjoyed it...ROFL & Miss. Nivriti Rajsinghani Dare u edit my Speech...!! I'll Kill u then & i'll make sure there's no 4th thread...Evil Smile ROFL

Love to all, 
[Mumbaikar's Ki Shaan...Cool]
Ekta...Hug

Surabhi: well friendship is the mst precious gift tht a person ever in our lives i am very very lucky to friends lyk my besties a talk with whom make7 my entire day having fun with them is a time which we dnt want to end ever in our lives bt this net speed n padhai hamesha beech main a jati hai its sucks yr bt still each moment with them is a special moment 
and as fr ur cc its amazing yr i gt my besties frm here only 
who have become a special person in my life 
n after this speech i am feeling lyk a president hahaha lol 
thnks nivi fr making this beautiful cc 

Ambika: *clearing my throat*
hey alll my friends..Hug.as you know i m ambika...LOLWinkEmbarrassed...i have many pet names such as ambi,pagal,bikki,biks,bandariya...LOLTongue...and i love chatting with my buddies...friends are really important to erase the lonliness in  in one's life...friends are there with whom we can share everything and anything...sometimes they understand us more than our family...Always there with us they are those without whom we cannot survive...and i m very very happy to make sooo many friends on i-f...love you my wonderful friends...

Edited by SajanRox - 23 June 2011 at 10:18pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1-Ghuncha-Glowing_Star...Mitali...fri42911..Ambika..SandCastle.koolgurl-BlueEyes-ar_sajan4evrJoseph_ASummer3

SandCastle.

IF-Rockerz

SandCastle.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Again Me 1st...Shocked Party
God its a HATTRICK since this CC has Started...Shocked
Feels Really Cool...Cool
CONGRATULATIONS NIVI...!!!!!Party Dancing
May This CC have Many More Threads To Cum...Embarrassed
Hey Frnds...Hug

[[I PM'ed u the Speech Nivi...Hope u got it...!!Embarrassed]]

Luv,
Ekta...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1NocturnalBeing

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Ekta: It is RIJHSINGHANI not RAJSINGHANIAngry
And you saved you from being Mohit's Sis??Wink Me! Joseph Bhai and Biks had already made you! ROFLThanks for your lovely speech dear!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.Joseph_A

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_monaya

Again Me 1st...Shocked Party
God its a HATTRICK since this CC has Started...Shocked
Feels Really Cool...Cool
CONGRATULATIONS NIVI...!!!!!Party Dancing
May This CC have Many More Threads To Cum...Embarrassed
Hey Frnds...Hug

[[I PM'ed u the Speech Nivi...Hope u got it...!!Embarrassed]]

Luv,
Ekta...Hug

Attached it already!Wink Thank you so much..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SandCastle.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top