Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

Kesar agaya :D ...Our determined Kesar is back :D (Page 4)

kajenARfanatic Groupbie
kajenARfanatic
kajenARfanatic

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Yup he is back...but I dont think involving the Panchayat is a wise decision..that means Gulu must have given him a thenga again in the mandirLOL

She probably threw it at his head and ran away!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92prachuryakiran_trudecentIncense

kajenARfanatic Groupbie
kajenARfanatic
kajenARfanatic

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by truedecent

Ya reemz, i m loving this thing that our own very own kesuda is back in business, ok the forcing thing is a bit weird but now what else can he do that gulaal is not even listening to him, not even talking to him, oh that boy seriously needed to take such determined decision, i hope hes not melted down again if gulaal starts crying Shocked

Crying??? CRYING!?!? That's not Gullu's style yaar!
She's more likely to slap him for this than cry! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92Geeshukiran_trudecent

kiran_trudecent IF-Rockerz
kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Originally posted by truedecent

Originally posted by chweetu

Originally posted by Geeshani

Hey Kiran did u see how our Bhavana Rock our show today... ROFL

yaar...Geesha..use...phir se arti ko gift karna...ROFL

arti arti arti, ur bhavana was the lime light of the show, plzzz sambhaalo use Wink kahin talli k baad ghulail ji ki attraction bhavana ki taraf to nahi, talli ya bhavana, kon hai ghulail ka asli pyar??? ROFL

Ermm I think BhavanaConfused...NO nO No TalliShocked...Arrr BhavanaPinch...Nah TalliWacko...BhavanaWacko..TalliWacko...Don't know yaarrr...Angry

hahahahaha yar bhavana k to copy rights reserved hogaye, ab ghulail ko naya pyar dhoondna hoga ROFL

sharneil92GeeshuIncense

kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

i m happy that kesar went to panchayat...wise man ..else i  thought is baar he will go with duggu and toli  doing turba and singing
gullu rani pyaar ki dushmaan
haye haye haye haye
meri jaan ki dushman
haye haye haye haye
mummy aur daddy raaji
phir bhi na maane haaji
yeh zid na chode
mere dil ko tode
yeh banke naa aaye mere ghar mein
meri dulhan
haye haye

hahahahaha arti very well sung ROFL kesu k sath hum sab hen n gullu to... obviously jo woh kar rahi hai after that who is going to be on her side Wink n wese duggu maharaj kahan ghayab hen bhae aj kal Wink

sharneil92Geeshumanzilmukul

kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

gullu mere and bhavna k beech mein nahi aa sakti..DeadDead...bhajiya todhe hi aasaani se talli aur gullu  eat karenge ...bhavana is mineBig smile

arti, u know, a thought came in my mind, a serious one, yar Confused Ouch bas now...

i should say... 

bechari bhavana ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92GeeshuchweetuIncense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

i m happy that kesar went to panchayat...wise man ..else i  thought is baar he will go with duggu and toli  doing turba and singing
haye haye haye haye
meri jaan ki dushman
haye haye haye haye
mummy aur daddy raaji
phir bhi na maane haaji
yeh zid na chode
mere dil ko tode
yeh banke naa aaye mere ghar mein
meri dulhan
haye haye

arti!!! YOU'RE EPIC!!! I BOW DOWN TO THEE AND THY AWESOME WORK!!!LOL

kiran_trudecentGeeshuchweetu

kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Oh meri pyari SUNEHRI.Hug.Kiran...Bang on Kesuda is backDancing...loved the way he complains in the precap hey my sweeet piyu Hugyes the determined kesuda, oh i was badly missing him, yeaaayyy hes back Hug

Yaar love the characterization of Kesar and Gulaal soo much...both headstrong...both enchanting and both awwal darje ke ziddi...Go on Kesar...tame the stubborn gulaal...get your girl.Evil Smile hahahaha i like this awwal darje k ziddi, absolutely, yesterday some one said in the show gulaal bohot ziddi hai, i replied, kesar bhi kam nahi hai Wink

I would love to see Gulaal crying for mercyWink...saying mein haar gayi...like she said before Talli billi's marriage...sooo looking forward to the clash of two mighty titansLOL oh yesh yesh i also wanna see that, uff ghulail said today had hoti hai kesar n i m saying to her, had hoti hai ghulail n every day she goes beyond that had, i dont like ghulail Dead

Geeshuchweetumanzilmukul

kiran_trudecent
kiran_trudecent

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinolya

Nice episode.. just now watched it. Kesar will arise and shine now... wooo hooo..  He looked so weak and exhausted in the first scene.. I felt so sorry for him... but performance wise that was brilliant. My heart melted at the scene where he screamed and pleaded with Gulaal to make her come back home... Why doesnt she melt ?????... grrr...Angry... But I know for sure Kesar will get her back in somewhat filmi style...Embarrassed... Awaiting that...Smile

hahaha right vinolya, n when he was yelling my heart broke Broken Heart n today in the afternoon i was here saying he vl go to her house n vl yell gulaaal gulaaal n she vl come running to the window hearing him yell like this, n wohi hua ROFL see v have come to know the characters so well, y not CVs take ideas from us Wink n ya a filmi ishtyle but i prefer a kesuda style Wink sab se hatke Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinolya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index