Kesar agaya :D ...Our determined Kesar is back :D - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arti07

gullu mere and bhavna k beech mein nahi aa sakti..🀒🀒...bhajiya todhe hi aasaani se talli aur gullu  eat karenge ...bhavana is mineπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† Bhavana will totally belongs to youπŸ‘πŸΌ...Are there any competitors?πŸ˜ƒ...

Oh meri pyari SUNEHRI.πŸ€—.Kiran...Bang on Kesuda is back...loved the way he complains in the precap

Yaar love the characterization of Kesar and Gulaal soo much...both headstrong...both enchanting and both awwal darje ke ziddi...Go on Kesar...tame the stubborn gulaal...get your girl.😈

I would love to see Gulaal crying for mercyπŸ˜‰...saying mein haar gayi...like she said before Talli billi's marriage...sooo looking forward to the clash of two mighty titansπŸ˜†

Nice episode.. just now watched it. Kesar will arise and shine now... wooo hooo..  He looked so weak and exhausted in the first scene.. I felt so sorry for him... but performance wise that was brilliant. My heart melted at the scene where he screamed and pleaded with Gulaal to make her come back home... Why doesnt she melt ?????... grrr...😑... But I know for sure Kesar will get her back in somewhat filmi style...😳... Awaiting that...😊
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Yup he is back...but I dont think involving the Panchayat is a wise decision..that means Gulu must have given him a thenga again in the mandirπŸ˜†

She probably threw it at his head and ran away!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by truedecent

Ya reemz, i m loving this thing that our own very own kesuda is back in business, ok the forcing thing is a bit weird but now what else can he do that gulaal is not even listening to him, not even talking to him, oh that boy seriously needed to take such determined decision, i hope hes not melted down again if gulaal starts crying πŸ˜²

Crying??? CRYING!?!? That's not Gullu's style yaar!
She's more likely to slap him for this than cry! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Geeshani

πŸ€” I think BhavanaπŸ˜•...NO nO No Talli😲...Arrr Bhavana😡...Nah Talli...Bhavana..Talli...Don't know yaarrr...😑

hahahahaha yar bhavana k to copy rights reserved hogaye, ab ghulail ko naya pyar dhoondna hoga πŸ€£

i m happy that kesar went to panchayat...wise man ..else i  thought is baar he will go with duggu and toli  doing turba and singing
gullu rani pyaar ki dushmaan
haye haye haye haye
meri jaan ki dushman
haye haye haye haye
mummy aur daddy raaji
phir bhi na maane haaji
yeh zid na chode
mere dil ko tode
yeh banke naa aaye mere ghar mein
meri dulhan
haye haye

hahahahaha arti very well sung πŸ€£ kesu k sath hum sab hen n gullu to... obviously jo woh kar rahi hai after that who is going to be on her side πŸ˜‰ n wese duggu maharaj kahan ghayab hen bhae aj kal πŸ˜‰

gullu mere and bhavna k beech mein nahi aa sakti..🀒🀒...bhajiya todhe hi aasaani se talli aur gullu  eat karenge ...bhavana is mineπŸ˜ƒ

arti, u know, a thought came in my mind, a serious one, yar πŸ˜•  bas now...

i should say... 

bechari bhavana πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

i m happy that kesar went to panchayat...wise man ..else i  thought is baar he will go with duggu and toli  doing turba and singing
haye haye haye haye
meri jaan ki dushman
haye haye haye haye
mummy aur daddy raaji
phir bhi na maane haaji
yeh zid na chode
mere dil ko tode
yeh banke naa aaye mere ghar mein
meri dulhan
haye haye

arti!!! YOU'RE EPIC!!! I BOW DOWN TO THEE AND THY AWESOME WORK!!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Oh meri pyari SUNEHRI.πŸ€—.Kiran...Bang on Kesuda is back...loved the way he complains in the precap hey my sweeet piyu πŸ€—yes the determined kesuda, oh i was badly missing him, yeaaayyy hes back πŸ€—

Yaar love the characterization of Kesar and Gulaal soo much...both headstrong...both enchanting and both awwal darje ke ziddi...Go on Kesar...tame the stubborn gulaal...get your girl.😈 hahahaha i like this awwal darje k ziddi, absolutely, yesterday some one said in the show gulaal bohot ziddi hai, i replied, kesar bhi kam nahi hai πŸ˜‰

I would love to see Gulaal crying for mercyπŸ˜‰...saying mein haar gayi...like she said before Talli billi's marriage...sooo looking forward to the clash of two mighty titansπŸ˜† oh yesh yesh i also wanna see that, uff ghulail said today had hoti hai kesar n i m saying to her, had hoti hai ghulail n every day she goes beyond that had, i dont like ghulail πŸ€’