Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: naava

i'm checking in again.. ðŸ˜†  Divya.. i haven't looked but did read the WU...i agree, i can't imagine that no matter how screwed up they make arman regarding their children that manav would act that way towards his own son...  i said earlier i thought soham might be madhuri's but..then i got convinced he was arman's...but now..i don't know...he's the wrong age for madhuris but then so is aniket (? right name?) the wrong age for Vaishu's child...the 2nd Madhuri baby and Vaishali's baby should be same age...approx. 3 1/2 to 4 years...Aniket is much older than that so guess they cast whomever they can find and make the age fit the actor not the story... ... nothing fits the story..., in fact, what story??????, which story????? omg...they really messed this up big time didn't they?

@bold: naava that line of yours is too good🤣
yes ur right, i feel r v watching the same PR, or is it some other show😆

i was making myself calm by sayin soham cant be arman's kid, but now eager to look out for WU, today i think the kids so mystery will be revealed..😆.. im expecting a same silly excuse so as manohars..😆.. God what has Ekta done to this show🤢
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Bhalla, next week I am only doing update for Monday and Tuesday then I am not doing any more updates .

My family is coming here in July ( sister and nephew )  and my husband too will be here so I won't have time  .Just time to open the chat thread ..
Then I am going to Bharain  and UK ..
I have told Resham about it a month in advance ...I don't know what is happening there ...

I will ask her

I hope you have a great time with your family Di, and if there are some days where you can't open the Show Chat thread, I would be more than happy to. I will be able to update in months of July and August, we will all miss you a lot Di

Bahrain is a nice place, you will enjoy it there with your family. Never been to UK before but I hope that you enjoy your time off.😊
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bhalla , you will be doing it all alone ..Now I am feeling bad ...
Bhalla , I hope someone else also comes forward to help you ...I am going to get so busy from July onwards that it will not be possible to come to the forum that much ...

I will open the  Show Chat thread every day and come to chek on it after 3 or 4 hours every day ..That's the most time I can give here ...
hey Tanya when r u going to Bahrain ?
Tanyaz thumbnail
In August , will come back in mid November ...

I ma  also going  to Sri Lanka for a week ..Really nice resort Piya, the beach is unbelievable   ..I am super excited ...I love going to places where I can enjoy food ..I can't live without spicy food an the problem with going to some countries is  that  food is bland ...

I am looking forward to the Sri Lankan cuisines ...

Then a I a malso going to UK for at least a month ..I was supposed to go now but my mother in law had to go somewhere so I will go later ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
That sounds like a lot of fun Di, hope you have a great time.

Also, no need to feel bad, I am avialable for 5 days a week, there was once a time when you used to do the updates alone too, don't worry Di I can do all five days😊

Enjoy your trip
omg Tanya u will be vacationing for like 3 months, have u ever been to India ? 
Tanyaz thumbnail
I would just love to come to India ..
UNfortunately so far I haven't ..But inshallah next time , soon I will go there .My  husband was there last year .He  tells me so many good things about India ...
I will definitely go there inshallah ..

That's my life Piya ,,My whole year is divided in 2 countries ,  canada and Bahrain and also have to keep going to Uk as well...
This is one of the reasons wh y I can't even work .Who would give  me leaves for 3 months ???
yea u should visit India, m sure u will love it, so we r gonna miss u from July till Nov 😔
Tanyaz thumbnail
you will have me  every day ...
I will open the Show Chat thread every day ...it's just that here in canada I can keep checking the forum as I have a desktop i nthe office and also a laptop in the kitchen ... and the timings are good . The show happens here in the morning...

But in Bahrain the show starts at the time my husband comes back from work so I can't  do the written Update then ...

Just the frequency of my visits to the forum would go down but I wil lcome every day ...
My husband will make sure that I keep i ntouch ...It makes him happy that I have so many friends and I enjoy myself ...
He even  glances  at Pavitra Rishta every now and again only for me , whenever he has time ...😆 , the only desi show he has ever seen ... he does that for me , it   makes him think about me ...😆