-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
hola ppl today also me gonna update
its a khatta metta episode full of
anxiety stuffs ,
Drag and drop me

my bp  totally raised up and fall throughout the episode ,all anxiety stuffs, but the real anxiety thing will be out tomorrow ,

simar calls prem and she says that she wants to meet him  and says the place to come there ,prem says ok  simar waiting near that temple  she is all tensed ,bua and rholi  standing at distance and  watching ,simar sorry for everything prem shouts any rishta cant start frm  lie ,your parents know about this ,are your whole family said lie to my family simar is shocked hearing this ( even i Cry y this kind of big big words wat that bechari do ,you prem )simar says its  her fault her family dnt know about  this and all..simar says to fulfill my last dreams before marriage i did tis bua is worried she comes down  she says simar never said any lie i saw  her dreams in her eyes i wanted to fulfill her happiness so all lies i said  i only did majboori on her (now prem expression was some understanding type) jamna laal never liked any music or dance if we asked permission also he would have never allowed so only i did like this ,simar says sorry for everything prem says thik hai you did this to fulfil ur things na now i will  do the other thing he says and leaves bua calls prem prem but he leaves ,
in prems home date as been fixed for marriage prem goes  and says y so fast can we keep in next muhurth (satyanash iss prem ka screw tik hai naAngry)

all are shocked chachi ji says  ya  next means  how jamna laal ji will do the arrangement so soon... (chachiji aap sey kisney pucha cant you keep quietAngry) maataji says to seeanother day
 chachaji says no upto 3months there is no good muhurth (awww Clap luv u chacha ji ,aap ka jai ho) maataji says to prem if you have any probs you can say

scene shifts bua ,rholi,simar goes vrindavan ...meena ji opens door and happy to see them 

meena aunty asks lo tof  question how was ur trip bla bla ...simar notijamna laal uncle is  in bad mood simar is worried whether he got to know the truth ,jamuna laal uncle says the actual thing that simar was not there when prem came so ..
bua manages  and act as if she got leg pain and say she wants to take rest ..she says simar too  go and take rest ...while simar goes jamna laal notices
she is sad ,he asks meena ji , she says she must have felt bad  so she is sad
(this place i really felt bad for jamna laal he believes herOuch)

scene shifts prem home i dont know wat he said may be yt part was cut...maataji asks prem really you want to go vrindavan ,prem says yes ClapClap...after thinking maataji says chachaji yup prem will come with you but the matter which he wants to clarify he has to speak in front of all
there shouldnot be any secret prem is shocked

scene shifts dinning table  simar  dhyaan is somewhere else jamna laal notices  and thinks he scolded too much on her daughter bichari what she will do (again mee feeling bad if he knows about chak dhoom wat will happen Cry)
jamna laal says meena ji that today bengan ka Confused ( uff guys i forgot the dish) taste is diffrent maan javo simar only makes it perfect she also agrees it .he asks simar when you will make it for me before gng sasuraal  ..simar says tomorrow
 (
he he simar betiya  for you  daduji ka halwai is coming tomorrow fikar notLOL )
phone rings from maataji house  jamna laal speaks and he is sad

meena ji asks who he says tomorrow prem & his chacha chachi is coming simar bua all shocked

episode endsSmile
precap:  like always  simar starts her crying and she says bua if prem says everything to papa how i will face himCryCry (now dont run to any haridwar in real at least tomorrow be in home )

do hit the like button

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 23 June 2011 at 11:16am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821ahcirsmile365daysravneetgillMi.Ramanathan20shiny3sandhyanand17sanjanasirimani86harish_kensiddiquabig_vikrant_fandivra4rgattu-Maahii-vik rocksAbhiAnishelly_nair...Binny...snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "23rd june 2011 *update complete*" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update!

OMG Prem seems to be very angry. I wonder what will happen tomorrow. I hope he understands Simar's dreams & supports her. I feel bad for Simar. She feels so guilty for hiding things from her dad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thanku for the update dear...Eps was Gud...Finally Prem-Simar met  really bahut rula diya simar ko prem ne though it was gudd...LOL...hope in tomm eps prem and simar ka scene something exciting...LOL i dont want cvs to drag it to next eps...Big smile

Edited by snehapatro - 23 June 2011 at 12:59pm

-Yami-

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update :))

-Yami-

rakshas

rakshas

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
thanks for the beautiful update

-Yami-

RainbowWarrior

IF-Dazzler

RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I like this show but  I wish Indian TV serials would quit stealing music from other shows. The Prison Break soundtrack DOES NOT sound right for 'sasural simar ka'!! Especially since I've seen that show and the dramatic music was used when the prisoners are escaping from jail. It sounds sill here...

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

I like this show but  I wish Indian TV serials would quit stealing music from other shows. The Prison Break soundtrack DOES NOT sound right for 'sasural simar ka'!! Especially since I've seen that show and the dramatic music was used when the prisoners are escaping from jail. It sounds sill here...

oops really  SmileSmile..leave na yaar just  a music ..enjoy  the show

mansid

mansid

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
thanx for the lovely update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.