-||Ab Aage Kya Hoga?||- - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I m sure about it tht there's a lot in store for us as the clg trip will be 1 of its kind and we and they are gonna have loadzz of fun...& something unexpected will surely happen...May be nevertheless the doubts and misundrstndings regarding each other might get cleared
Originally posted by sana.shanak

I m sure about it tht there's a lot in store for us as the clg trip will be 1 of its kind and we and they are gonna have loadzz of fun...& something unexpected will surely happen...May be nevertheless the doubts and misundrstndings regarding each other might get cleared

I have a feeling they will get cleared and then a situation will happen and they are back to sqaure one again
I hope dere's a jungle mein mungle scene😆...mayb each jodi can get lost in d jungle which will make dem realise abt deir feelings nd we'll get 2 c sum funny nd romantic scenes😉
nd ofcourse sumthing will happen btw d boys nd girls nd dey will challenge each other in dancing which will lead to 'BoysvsGirls dance competition' nd atlast i'll get to c KSG😍😍
so much more masti nd fun...next week is gona be a roller coaster ride for sure😆
Originally posted by sweetshine

I hope dere's a jungle mein mungle scene😆...mayb each jodi can get lost in d jungle which will make dem realise abt deir feelings nd we'll get 2 c sum funny nd romantic scenes😉
nd ofcourse sumthing will happen btw d boys nd girls nd dey will challenge each other in dancing which will lead to 'BoysvsGirls dance competition' nd atlast i'll get to c KSG😍😍
so much more masti nd fun...next week is gona be a roller coaster ride for sure😆

the promo about KSG was shown a while back. i wonder when he will be actually shown in D3
i knw...i have beeen waiting sooo long to c him in D3...its like cherry on d cake🥳🥳

Looks like with the girl vs boys competition being placeed by the prinicpal there is a liklihood that KSG will be shown in the serial this week.

i think this competition will make the boys bond and the girls bone, but i think for the couples it will cause some friction

okay after today im so sure that Kriya would develop feelingsfor Rey..maybe their first dance is gonna be the stepping stone for the kriyansh relationship..