Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]

The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update :: 23rd June'2011
Episode #305

Part 1
The Episode Begins With Gopi Asking Hetal Shall i Help you? Hetal tells Her to Sit.Gopi tells Ahem told that Maa ji and Papa jis Anni..Anni She isn't able to Say it..and tells Marriage Anniversary (In Hindi) Hetal tells Her Marriage Anniversary (In English) Gopi tells Yes. So i was thinking to Do Something Nice.  Hetal tells Don't waste a Moment and Start doing the Preparations..

Rashi is making Something. She tells What should I do to Make Kagdi happy. My Mummy Keeps Putting me in Danger. Now I have to Make her happy or then this Saas and Bahu Duo Will Make me fall into Problems.Rashi puts her Hand on her head and says,Now What should I do to make this Kagdi Happy. Kokila comes and asks her Yes Rashi .Rashi gets Scared. Kokila see's something Burning. She tells Oh Krishna God She tells Rashi See u have burnt these Tomatoes keep it a side. Rashi keeps It a side. Kokila asks What were u doing? Rashi tells Was making Dhokla. Kokila tells With Burnt Tomatoes and Suji ? Kokila tells I can't make Food. Gopi and Mani will Make it. Kokila asks Her Can u read? Rashi tells Yes..Kokila tells What do u read. Rashi tells Books, Magazines etc. Kokila asks Ramayan and Mahabharat.Rashi tells No But she has seen it on TV..Kokila tells her to read the Mahabharat and Ramayan As she was worried during the ghost thing Rashi is shocked and She leaves the Kitchen

Gopi is Coming and See's Rashi. Rashi smiles at Gopi.Rashi goes on Top.Gopi calls Up A Pundit ji .. and Asks Something about a Pooja..Cause it is Maaji and Papajis' Anniversary and she also Asks about the Charges. Rashi hears all this And Says, So this is it..

Part 2
Rashi Opens the Mahabharat and Is reading it..Kokila asks her weather she Started.Rashi tells yes..and She is reading it..Hetal tells Its So Nice to see Rashi reading this Part. She asks Kokila suddenly how u came up to this? Kokila tells So that Our Bahus' Be smart in all this Because after all this They have to Handle the House that is Why..Rashi is reading and while reading she Makes a Mistake..Kokila tells her it is wrong read it Again..Rashi tells I have to read all this Again uff..She reads it and makes a Mistake again.Kokila tells Gopi to come with her.

Kokila tells Rashi it is Wrong. Kokila tells Gopi to say it.Gopi says the Sentence Perfectly and Rashi is shocked. Kokila tells u are at least Educated and U can't pronoun Such Words But My Gopi bahu without even reading she knows everything. Hetal is Ashamed. Rashi continues Ready and Yawns. Kokila tells Why are u Yawning While reading this. Ask Sorry now. She joins her hand and Prays.. Afternoon Passed in the Evening Rashi Finished Reading. Gopi brings her Juice. Hetal Praises her.Rashi tells that She will Drink the Juice in her room. Kokila tells What about the Ramayan..Keep it Properly..Rashi picks it and Goes

Hetal Asks Gopi about the Anniversary Planning. Gopi tells that she will Talk to Ahem ji and then tell .. Hetal Smiles and tells Okay ..

Part 3
Rashi is Pressing her Jaws.She calls Urmila and tells This Kagdi told me to read that Ramayan..Urmila asks So What ? Rashi tells My Mouth Is Paining and u know what Gopi has already planned what to do for Kaki and Kaka's Wedding Anniversary..Urmila tells her something. Rashi smiles . Urmila tells And Also If Kagdi Troubles U..I will Also Trouble Kinjal

She gives a Call for Kinjal..Kinjal Comes..Urmila asks Her About what is she gonna Cook At night..Kinjal tells I feel U should Appoint a Servant. If u had a Servant U would have no Problem and Also I have come here to Make Coffee..Urmila tells her to Make for her Tea. Kinjal tells her..U go outside u will see a Tea Shop. Tell that Man to make tea..Kinjal Leaves Urmila irritated.

All are Busy In the Courtyard. Rashi comes and tells Kokila..Hetal Maa told me that ur Anniversary is Coming. Kokila remembers, Oh Yes..I had forgotten..Hetal gets up and tells Arrey Wow We are doing all this for u and u have forgotten.Kokila tells Because of the House Work It slipped off my Head..Rashi tells I have planned..(She tells all the things that Gopi had planned) Gopi's Smile Goes. Hetal is proud with her Decision..Hetal Asks Gopi about her Ideas.Gopi tells that she didn't think anything yet..Kokila has a Doubt on Rashi..She tells that She doesn't want all this..Parag Bhai comes and too tells No for it..All the others come. All Ask her to Allow this..Kokila tells No Again. Ahem tells her to Let it happen. Gopi comes and tells Yes Maa ji Please do this..this will be Really good for the family and specially If it is such a day

All are sitting in the Hall.Gopi comes and serves Hetal and tells this is Ur Favorite Snack na take..Hetal tells She will take it later And gets up to bring tea. Rashi comes with tea.and serves all. She asks Koki how is it..Kokila tells its nice But No Sugar..Rashi goes and brings Sugar. She tells I was in a hurry and so i forgot. Kokila tells I want to give Gopi the responsibility of the Pooja..Hetal is shocked Jigar looks at Rashi and the Episode ends with the Camera on Rashi..

Precap
Hetal asks Kokila weather Gopi did something. Kokila tells I thought everything and Gaeve the responsibility to Gopi. Hetal asks But what is the reason? Kokila says i have the responsibility of the puja to gopi  becasue and looks at Gopi who is standing behind..

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Originally posted by -Ridzzi- Which is IMP

.::REMEMBER::.
Do Hit the Chaskameter Everytime u visit the Forum!
And do Drop a Comment On Giaas' Nazims' Ruchas' and Vishals' IF Profile

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something.
Mods Please Make this Sticky
  Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 23 June 2011 at 8:18am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreerbatra98zombiemiratoonaNas1Chetnakradhiismrvlsmedhsrohini_2007azminamdambishottie2508Shahinakhgujaratigirlpragyakumardeenapdeepii88anamikamundonmonicaysaggi80prfanJANNAVasathebittooawasthiOk21parbhudayalnirleppannuzohrabanudippi30Mi.Ramanathan20bobo12345shiny3shona_123kalgirlniveesandhyanand17sanjanasiriSajimokmaaneetfanukfan79rsingingeshasonuhimani88susan88PDLIMAivanta29angelkipari99Doll78dent4uJoshana458teddyrumizanabegA HUGE FANrgattushajnaiiashasangeetashmuupienithi07Kahani_Ki_RaniKamalikaGsunshine33-gohemlover-PrincessDreamsrnvdbhavaniSpotChaudhrytm_Nancy_Forever_in_lovelastminchristiandior.rusha4003bipsSwap-ArhiSunriseGreenanna44simi_1anurao.66Ashi22CavingInshobi12500-Yuks--Anaya-tvshowfanANJ4pyar-ishk.SajnaVe.Mandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--SNS Written Update 23rd June 2011--" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KamalikaG

KamalikaG

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Me first! Thank you SO much for the update! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update!

BubblyR

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Rashi has gotten worse.

Thanks Ridzzi.

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
No Problem

@Sonia: I agree Angry

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
thanks for updates @riddhima

BubblyR

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BubblyR

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Thank You For The Written Update

BubblyR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top