Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
during that sandook track.. when nani entered the show was everyone aware of the name of actress portraying nani before she entered sns???? or was it a surprise entry???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it was a surprise...  was it.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You are shaking in anticipation as you like Jigar and want some nice pretty girl to be competition for Rashi, she'll come eventually, yes in Naani track, we saw an sbs video of her in the middle of Aham and Kokila eating on the table, this was the first day she came on the scene, sbs showed us a preview, but we never knew what her name was.

Also we saw an article later of her taking picture with the cast of the show.

I think they are going to have the Kokila Parag anniversary, Rashi will do something so Gopi looks a fool as she is illiterate, Aham will say as he does in the preview of the Maha episode and finally the Modi's decide to educate Gopi, they will look for someone and the new girl will be introduced into the serial as a tutor for Gopi...Jigar will be always around, ever helpful and begin laughing with new girl and Gopi and Rashi will be staring daggers and jealous. I'm predicting...πŸ˜†
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

You are shaking in anticipation as you like Jigar and want some nice pretty girl to be competition for Rashi, she'll come eventually, yes in Naani track, we saw an sbs video of her in the middle of Aham and Kokila eating on the table, this was the first day she came on the scene, sbs showed us a preview, but we never knew what her name was.

Also we saw an article later of her taking picture with the cast of the show.

I think they are going to have the Kokila Parag anniversary, Rashi will do something so Gopi looks a fool as she is illiterate, Aham will say as he does in the preview of the Maha episode and finally the Modi's decide to educate Gopi, they will look for someone and the new girl will be introduced into the serial as a tutor for Gopi...Jigar will be always around, ever helpful and begin laughing with new girl and Gopi and Rashi will be staring daggers and jealous. I'm predicting...πŸ˜†

thank u 4 the info😳 .. but one thing i like rashi more not jigarπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜†