Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
okay so SBS has this 'expression baba' segment every now and then and he gives his opinion about various actors from TV industry.
He said about Sanaya today,something like its good to see her in a different avatar and expression baba is really happy with her expressions,she is doing a great job.

Insignificant and hilarious it was but I so agree.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92Shaily..Mehak.disco_divaparidhi22Anam.angelshy-BrokenDreamer-ayesha_80-Kina-CandYlicious_Ssonali.19281..Sakeena..DiyaSaa123.80naz17555princessunara-AquaMermaiden-HappyMelodyaashizin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS - ONE MORE" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I missed this one! TFS Aanchal!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22LOLitaPawar

paridhi22

Goldie

paridhi22

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
sanaya is portraying fantastically khushi's roleClap and her expressions are too goodBig smile. My whole family is loving her in khushi's roleTongue as it is very challenging in terms of acting and comic timing and too different from her previous roleSmile thanks for sharing as I missed itBig smile

Edited by paridhi22 - 23 June 2011 at 4:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawar-BrokenDreamer-anu17aa123.80

Anam.

IF-Dazzler

Anam.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hey Aanchal thanks for sharing.
Ya even I saw that segment & am really happy that Sanaya's acting is being appreciated even if its from that weird baba. Btw in that segment two other actors were mentioned & they were Ram Kapoor & Sakshi Tanwar for their good expressions. Good to know that Sanaya's name is being taken with these veteran actors.
There was another segment also where IPKKKND was mentioned & that was the TRP chart segment. In that segment they showed the top 5 serials & they said these shows should be careful of Bade Ache Lagte Hai & IPKKND "kyunki logon ko aaj kal yeh serials bade acche lag rahe hai".
Am really happy if thats the case, I really hope this show becomes the most popular show in coming times.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22Shaily.LOLitaPawar-BrokenDreamer-CandYlicious_Sanu17DiyaSaashizinprincessunara

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
i haven't seen sanaya's earlier work but she's rockin as kushi!!!

tnx for sharin pepe!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawar-BrokenDreamer-CandYlicious_S

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
@ Anam - I saw a glimpse of IPKKND during that TRP segment but didn't see the whole.
Thanks for posting it here,really wanted to know what they said.
Exactly!!
 Will be really happy if thats the case,when are the ratings going to be out of the last week? 

And yes Its great to see sanaya getting appreciated,she deserves every bit of it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22Anam.CandYlicious_S

Anam.

IF-Dazzler

Anam.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
I think they show this TRP thing every Thursday. The ratings they showed today were last week's ratings & based on what was being said IPKKND was not in the top 5 but the show is being liked.
This week's ratings will be shown on next Thursday most probably.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paridhi22LOLitaPawar

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Thanks, aanchal ... I saw that one .. it was good to see Sanaya being clubbed with stalwarts like Ram Kapoor and Sakshi ... she really is doing very well as Khushi, despite the silliness of the role Tongue ... and what a change from Gunjan!

And thanks, Anam ... I missed exactly what was said about IPK and BALH ...

There was more on IPK right at the end ... in the segment about what's happening in all the shows these days ... nothing new, just that Khushi has started work in Arnav's office (that zoo is called an office?) ... and she doesn't know that he is the owner of the place.

Raining IPKKND today LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LOLitaPawar-BrokenDreamer-CandYlicious_Sprincessunara

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.