Bade Acche Laggte Hai

do u think "MR. Perfect" will cheat Priya (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

iruaG

IF-Dazzler

iruaG

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

This is Ekta mata's serial, so some drama will happen. Taking that into consideration, something will happen which will bring Priya and Veneet's wedding to a halt. So Niharika wanting to secure that psycho daughter's life will ask Ram to do the honours of marrying Priya
 or
Niharika runs out of excuses to tell the society ladies and in a desperate attempt puts Priya in the spot, which will bring the wedding to halt then Ram n Priya's wedding will take place.

The picture cld be used as a catalystErmm

Ok I have watched way too many serials now LOL

I like your first option. Ekta is an expert at creating situations like thisLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "do u think "MR. Perfect" will cheat Priya (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty_drastifan

IF-Rockerz

misty_drastifan

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
the person with 100% is not at all possible may be something fishy

isha01

isha01

Goldie

isha01

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

This is Ekta mata's serial, so some drama will happen. Taking that into consideration, something will happen which will bring Priya and Veneet's wedding to a halt. So Niharika wanting to secure that psycho daughter's life will ask Ram to do the honours of marrying Priya
 or
Niharika runs out of excuses to tell the society ladies and in a desperate attempt puts Priya in the spot, which will bring the wedding to halt then Ram n Priya's wedding will take place.

The picture cld be used as a catalystErmm

Ok I have watched way too many serials now LOL

u r 100% r8 ...but still i'm thinking that how could ny1 so perfect  of if he!!! then just awesome ekta---she can do nything

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
I think Dude with HIRED dad is a faker...LOL...he is just here to maro chance pe dance...Priya's family promised Dowry and money to pandit remember...may be the "Virtuous" Vineet is a serial husband (like a serial killer...not like a soap opera one lol)...ek ko choro dosri ko pakro...with the added bonus of harpofying the dowry of the many girls he has conned !!!!

isha01

Bolly*_Crazed

IF-Dazzler

Bolly*_Crazed

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
He wont cheat Priya...Ram's mom will...

isha01

YourFace

YourFace

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
i think the same . i'm like, how could a guy be so perfect ? anyways, there aren't such guys left in this world . Confused 

isha01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.