FrustrationVille (Give yer two cents) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Too much frustration, uh?

At the end of the day, how much drooling can you extract out of your tummy's pit against something that airs on Star Plus? Pardon em, lady.

I think I like Khushi, even though she also acts according to brain deficiency a lot. Let us just say, the lead herself makes a comic relief a lot of times, and the only reason as to which I watch the show is Khushi, I'd preconceive. 

Just drool and ignore Hello-Hi aunt. 

Whatcha think? 
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Edited my post 
------
True man its high time CVs should STOP showin Khushi so stupid !! i mean for a laugh its fine ! buh W*F !! is she tht stupid tht when the fone rang it could be the boss ?! the way she was tawkin was funnny buh Stupid .-;. 

and im tired of this Make up ki dukaan !! seriously .-. !! 

If at all ASR throws a masquerade party dis female wont need a mask! 🤣

Me too...am shit pissed off at them trying to preach "SILLINESS" as a religion!
😡
Originally posted by livelygal

You forgot...Khushi's obsession for sweets and La Ma'am dislike for them!
If Papa is gonna be diabetic La Ma'am doesn't want Momma to be diabetic too...Baccha shud have a chance na!
🤣🤣

oh yeah hw can i possibly forget dat?? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Too much frustration, uh?

At the end of the day, how much drooling can you extract out of your tummy's pit against something that airs on Star Plus? Pardon em, lady.

I think I like Khushi, even though she also acts according to brain deficiency a lot. Let us just say, the lead herself makes a comic relief a lot of times, and the only reason as to which I watch the show is Khushi, I'd preconceive. 

Just drool and ignore Hello-Hi aunt. 

Whatcha think? 

oh darlin i'v been tryn to ignore dis maami person but she just annoys da hell out of me ðŸ¤¢
da moment she comes on screen i feel like chewin my hair and hit da tv screen, which i cant afford to ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

If at all ASR throws a masquerade party dis female wont need a mask! 🤣

Me too...am shit pissed off at them trying to preach "SILLINESS" as a religion!
😡
i feel bad for ASR now .-. ! ghar mein Anjali, Nani, Make up ki dukaan n LAKSHMI🥱

Office mein La, Pa&si  .-. !! n now Devi maiya ki BAKT khushi ðŸ¥±  god save the guy frm all these idiots .-. ! the onli normal person has to be BUA JI in the show 🤣

They undoubtedly will! La Ma'am may be ill with a slight cold and so her assistant will have to accompany him😆😆😆 

Aahhh wish I had the cash inflow to start ma own production house!!!

Mmhmm and they will get stuck in some snow storm and have to keep each other warm...**** oops😳😆
Well, don't we all. But what can we do, if the Indian audience just sits back and accepts whatever they are given.
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

i feel bad for ASR now .-. ! ghar mein Anjali, Nani, Make up ki dukaan n LAKSHMI🥱

Office mein La, Pa&si  .-. !! n now Devi maiya ki BAKT khushi ðŸ¥±  god save the guy frm all these idiots .-. ! the onli normal person has to be BUA JI in the show 🤣
Apni tareef, apne muh se, eh?🤣
haha good one moi ðŸ¤£

certainly deres a limit our arnav babu can tolerate isn't it?!?! ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

oh darlin i'v been tryn to ignore dis maami person but she just annoys da hell out of me ðŸ¤¢
da moment she comes on screen i feel like chewin my hair and hit da tv screen, which i cant afford to ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Okay, tell me how your shampooed hair taste and I'll let cows graze mine! ðŸ˜Ž
As for Hello-Hi, I think she's one of those come-go-and-be-forgotten characters.
Soon, we'd be spectators to Khushi's and Arnav's cliched office drama, wouldn't we?
@ suvi : Saach Karva hota hai lekhin SACH hai 🤣 
@ Nadz : 🤣  ! no wonder the guy hardly smiles 🤣 ! uske Muu ki Khushi inn sab ne Leli hai *rolls eyes*