Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MAGIC OF NEW DUTTA AND NEW STORY

krishaa thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey! guys the new dutta has brought good changes in ltl,i mean ltl has changed a lot due to his presence,don't you think like,

1.LTL turned to LSL
2.chaskameter fall from 13 to 16
3.ltl out of top 10
4.fall in viewers interest
5.a beautiful love story got ruined
6.horrible acting with looks
6. no story left
7. the show is at the peak where it should end soon
8. dutta magic was lost with MR .
9. fall in the popularity of actor still working in ltl.
10.less hope for the further progress of story
what are your views please do share.
😊
Edited by krishaa - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well If Dutta has to replaced then why those guys did not replace him earlier instead of boring n confusing viewers with Diggu track 😕
😕
N there is no story left ..I yawn even if I watch for 2 minutes ...same story of 6-8 months earlier is recycled ...gain kala is back again she is plotting ...again nakku -dutta are apart ...ughhh

I wont waste my precious moments on this show 😡😡😡😡

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

well If Dutta has to replaced then why those guys did not replace him earlier instead of boring n confusing viewers with Diggu track 😕
😕
N there is no story left ..I yawn even if I watch for 2 minutes ...same story of 6-8 months earlier is recycled ...gain kala is back again she is plotting ...again nakku -dutta are apart ...ughhh

I wont waste my precious moments on this show 😡

I think itz more that they tried Diggu's character to step in...but it didnt work as we all expected, CV's were in lala land so they did not see what was coming...and when they finally opened their eyes too see...the character was big flop...they needed Dutta back.

true this show is repeating history...in all the wrong ways and with wrong ppl 😆 still Kala...still separate couple...still a fainting AS...and baaji as always caught in the middle of it all *shakes head in disappointment* this show is no longer what it was and with that it ended mar 28 for most.

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now in regards to this post...great...some say the truth hurts...but here we're all waiting for this LTL2 to come to an end ...
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: daya0628

I think itz more that they tried Diggu's character to step in...but it didnt work as we all expected, CV's were in lala land so they did not see what was coming...and when they finally opened their eyes too see...the character was big flop...they needed Dutta back.

true this show is repeating history...in all the wrong ways and with wrong ppl 😆 still Kala...still separate couple...still a fainting AS...and baaji as always caught in the middle of it all *shakes head in disappointment* this show is no longer what it was and with that it ended mar 28 for most.

I tried to watch again ..coz i told myself okay let me watch this for Nakku 's story ...but  uff no way there is nothing But recycling ...even when Mishal was there the story had bogged down by january ..😕
kiran255 thumbnail
so true !

and one of the downfall on which i am assure with my life is 

6.horrible acting with looks

he is just unacceptable :P

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It takes some time to regain it's position, only thing CV's must do is to strengthen Dutta character more, so that we can observe SA performance. Deegu character made the show mess, fisher's colony track was the main point for downfall of LTL. To get out from that damage it takes some time, as far as I'm concerned I have no problems with SA looks and acting. He is doing good job and his looks are also matching. The thing he can do his sport semi-moustache and semi-beard stuff with a bit hair cut. He can be a bit aggresive and that is the only point I'm not liking. His aggression level is not so good compared to Mishal.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
he is not a bad actor but Mishal's level was tooo High ..so tough to match upto him
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

he is not a bad actor but Mishal's level was tooo High ..so tough to match upto him

Yes I agree with you in that aspect.
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

i agree, Mishal took Dutta Shri ram Patil to another level completely but all i would add
is that every actor has there own highlights and qualities, all defer in there own way.