Bade Acche Laggte Hai

So wht do u think is de 'catch' in Mr. Perfect... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

bavdfan

bavdfan

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
i really think that he just is a nice random guy but my very first impression was your option 4 !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejayaqueel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So wht do u think is de 'catch' in Mr. Perfect... (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

idunno

IF-Dazzler

idunno

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
may be he is person sent by ram kapoor by bribing him of giving money and thing other wise how he know she like baris?i am sure ram kapoor is behind this and priya will come to know and will call off her engagement.

deejayaqueel

neelabha

neelabha

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Vineet has been planted-- either by Ram or by Niharika. He's too good to be true. Priya is already uneasy about the timing of the match-- her subconscious is obviously giving her signals.
Priya might find out about this deception, and break off the engagaement. Then, by some twist of fate, she and Ram may end up together.

Edited by neelabha - 24 June 2011 at 3:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_sadeejayaqueelKai.

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
wow, after ages ekta has given her viewers food for thought!!

I just hope that vineet turns out to be a good guy & not planted by Niharika or Ram cause then there is no fun. I want a different approach in BALH. The guy is good but too good for Priya and eventually she realizes that though he might be all that she ever wanted in her man but he is not her soul mate as there is no 'connection'.

It would interesting to see how it plays out. BALH is a mature love story i for one would be thrilled to see them show sometimes in life perfection is not the best. You get what you truly deserve not necessarily what you wanted / dreamed of cause that not the best for you.

cheers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hin_sashamma92deejayaqueel

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I think niharika ll do sumtng and break d marriage..

deejayaqueel

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hi,

I too have been having nightmares about the catch in this Mr Perfect 10's proposal. Methinks he is gay.And me also thinks that he thinks she is a " gareeeb gaay" in Niharika's words. Toh Banadi usne Gay aur Gaay ki jodiDead He thinks she is despo to get married so will put up with such a farce after marriage.Dead

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

-Carrie-

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praths_SA

i think he could be abusive and may be a negative person but pretends to be good in the beginning.

Possible... but dont hink tehy will waste time developing his character too much! They're in a hurry!!!

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Praths_SA

i think he could be abusive and may be a negative person but pretends to be good in the beginning.

Yup LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.