nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Arnav's character is getting out of my understanding now...

I thought of the whole "opposites attract" theory to be applicable to both he and Khushi...and then I realised that the main similarity which they could relate to each other was there selfless-ness towards their family. Arnav may be ruthless but he melts at his sister Anjali's smallest request, even if it is to attend a family pooja or take lunch to work...

Khushi as we have seen from the beginning also prioritises her family, her sister, her mother, her father and even to a smaller yet relevant extent her Bua. Every decision or action has been indirectly related to them thus far...even her wish to make money is to show Arnav Singh Raizada that his opinion of her family and her sister is completely wrong, they are now lowly and she will return all the money she owes asap!

Enter Lavanya Kashap? Jaane se kahan se aayi hai yeh ladki...
I'm not joking. If this was a childhood crush, young sweethearts, I could maybe possibly understand. Then in yesterday's episode she threw me off "This time 5 months ago when we met"...5 months?! What could she have done in 5 months that she was able to win over the karoos ASR?!
Doens't make sense at all...he even admitted that she was the only person who could get away with "wasting" 10 minutes of his time...(Lavanya has every reason to fancy him but things going the other way. Really can't comprehend the situation). I don't even have much of a problem with the overly exaggerated stereotype "La", wears whatever is on the ramp, looks down on those who don't, fired someone because they were more competent than she. She is in her own way ruthless and aggressive when it comes to business...but atleastr ASR has reason whereas efficient she is not?! Oh my days..

I recently watched "the proposal" with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds and maybe Arnav is like Margaret (i.e Sandra Bullock's character in the movie). Hard as a rock on top yet with a very soft interior she later admitted to her on screen love "I cried in the toilets after Bob called me a poisonus b****) Can't imagine Arnav crying out of sensitivity have to admit...but maybe that explains his relationship with Lavanya?? He doesn't love her that's for sure...

My take on the "om necklace" and "jai devi maiya ki"...you don't even want to know!

Thanks for reading
Rant over.

xo