Khushi Kumari Gupta...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
...is this girl serious?

I'm sorry, maybe I'm just jaded. But WHO in their right mind, is that innocent? Yeah, I'm calling her innocent.
She hasn't seen the world, at all.

I guess in Lucknow they don't have offices like this.
I wouldn't know, I've never been there.
But really?
I mean, really?
It's an office! A modern day office, sure, the initial shock of seeing something like the den of ASR might be hard on someone who just stumbled in wide eyed from a small town, but how, how- clueless can someone be?

She's young, she's been to school, is it just me or am I just being an assuming NRI when I think that even a mid-size city has thoughts and schools modern enough to know what an "office" is. How people behave in an office, what urban city dressing styles are like.

Also, has the girl not seen a single movie made in the last 20 years?
Was she seriously shading her eyes to the skirts and tube tops?
^That's a whole other issue btw, the outfits that remind me of highlighter pack bimbos^

Is she not the main lead? Is she not 18?
Does she have to be shown as so hyper and innocent she borderlines on being a part-time clown instead of a normal girl?
Why does humor and innocence have to be shown as idiocracy instead of mature lack of knowledge or understanding?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi Kumari Gupta..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

There is already a thread discussing the same topic...

please continue all discussions there rather than making multiple topics on the same issue. this will help keep the forum tidy.

thanks

Topic to be closed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.