•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I have always been a fan of the show Pratigya. But , unfortunately now- a- days I dread to see the show because the credibility and uniqueness of the show is gone. The uniqueness of the show was the love Krishna possess for Pratigya. You have successfully crucified his character and love. How could you do this to us the viewers. Do you believe our patience will always stay intact ?

Well, I have news. Our patience is slipping away with each moment. I hope you are not tricking us with false promos about the truth coming out and the reunion. If this happens , then you should be ready to see your show ending.

There is an uproar of unhappy viewers in every possible forum ,who are angry with this separation track and want the reunion to happen.

I hope you do not disappoint us. I am really trying to reason it here because in your last interview you mentioned that there would be a short separation and there was no mention of another female cast. Well it is already a 8 week separation track and it is awfull.

Please , taking doting viewers like us for granted is not at all good for your business. I have the impression that you are a bright business woman.

WE WANT A NICE REUNION WHERE THESE TWO SOULS WILL CONNECT FOREVER.

PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL IT !
Hi Anu,  I am in full agreement with your pleas, See, this viewers anxiety is what the CVs and channels thrive upon. They will drag tracks that attracts viewers attention sometimes not taking into account that too much drag could also disappoint viewers and send them fleeing.

I suspect that this serial is going to take some unusual twist and even the reunion will not help us much; the diehard fans of this show in the foreseeable future!!.

Originally posted by PRAGMATIC

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#0000FF">Hi Anu, I am in full agreement with your pleas, See, this viewers anxiety is what the CVs and channels thrive upon. They will drag tracks that attracts viewers attention sometimes not taking into account that too much drag could also disappoint viewers and send them fleeing.

I suspect that this serial is going to take some unusual twist and even the reunion will not help us much; the diehard fans of this show in the foreseeable future!!. </font>
</font>

Hi Sam,

I have stopped watching the episodes a long time back. This serial does not make any sense to me. Too much negativity is the main reason for my actions. Evil always prevails over the good in this serial. Anyways I really wanted to see a strong and determined P in all this , but unfortunately the cvs have disappointed me.

The whole separation track would only make sense to me if the murder attempts on P would be revealed, but I suppose the cvs are not going that path. I have also read about a new girl entering and SS would be marrying her. That will be awful.

Honestly I would not forgive my husband for this kind of behavior and for signing the divorce papers. But I understand a permanent separation in a soap opera will close the show because we do have to agree that this couple is adorable .

I guess the reunion is this Monday. I hope the murder attempts comes out.

Anu
Originally posted by anusarkar

I have always been a fan of the show Pratigya. But , unfortunately now- a- days I dread to see the show because the credibility and uniqueness of the show is gone. The uniqueness of the show was the love Krishna possess for Pratigya. You have successfully crucified his character and love. How could you do this to us the viewers. Do you believe our patience will always stay intact ? 
dont worry this friday pratigya will expose amma..n then KriYa will unite

Well, I have news. Our patience is slipping away with each moment. I hope you are not tricking us with false promos about the truth coming out and the reunion. If this happens , then you should be ready to see your show ending.

There is an uproar of unhappy viewers in every possible forum ,who are angry with this separation track and want the reunion to happen.

I hope you do not disappoint us. I am really trying to reason it here because in your last interview you mentioned that there would be a short separation and there was no mention of another female cast. Well it is already a 8 week separation track and it is awfull. 

pratigya left the house on 1st june...then how come its a 8 week separation track???...

Please , taking doting viewers like us for granted is not at all good for your business. I have the impression that you are a bright business woman.

WE WANT A NICE REUNION WHERE THESE TWO SOULS WILL CONNECT FOREVER.

PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL IT !