Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Hot Topic of the Day!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
It seems like todays episode was all about just one thing. I dont think i have to mention what that one thing isLOLLOL

It was funny how Vicky was trying to get the others to think like him but Rey and Nilesh came up with some other answersLOL. I cant believe that Nilesh came up with a rap with the 'V' word, not Vicky is good at beat boxing at least.

I am liking Sharon more and more now, its nice to see this side to her, finally its showing that she is thinking about Swayam and starting to care about him as well, but i think we still have a wait before we will actually see her doing something about it.  Right now she thinks that her and Rey are an item, i dont think she is someone who will two time, therefore the confusion between Rey and Sharon's relationship needs to be fixed before she does anything with Swayam.

Bharat is a bit naive from the whole bunch, he needed the hint before he understood why Amar and Swayam were laughinLOLLOL.  In todays epsiode Kria and Vishaka has started to speak neha basha or thing mashed up hinglish as we know it, LOL at neha for shouting it out at the top of her lungs.

Execellent co-ordination with the wind breeze today as wellLOLLOL

LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TabzyRadiantTreasureCoffeeAddict-veena.shona--Nia-sweetshineZaYaHolicNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hot Topic of the Day!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
i totally agree finally Saron's thinking abt Swaym more n moreDancinghahaha u knw today de showed stuff which dey havnt shown in loong tym...pehle tho Nilesh ka rapLOLLOL...and Vicky's fall in d poolLOLLOL...amar.bharat.swaym scene got me cracking...bharat dus not really think abt anythn but carsLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

i totally agree finally Saron's thinking abt Swaym more n moreDancinghahaha u knw today de showed stuff which dey havnt shown in loong tym...pehle tho Nilesh ka rapLOLLOL...and Vicky's fall in d poolLOLLOL...amar.bharat.swaym scene got me cracking...bharat dus not really think abt anythn but carsLOLLOL

LOL i know even when they were asked in class to think about something and to write it down, he was thinking about carsLOLLOL

Swayam has become more and more vocal these days from the looks of it, Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i complytly agree

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
nice topic and awesomely written and bechara  rey un dono ke beech mein phas gaya tha...poor him

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Yup Rey is the one with his head screwed on correctly between the three of them.  Its like Nilesh and Vicky cause the problems and do the stunts and poor Rey, because he is associated with them, he gets in trouble for it as well.

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

Yup Rey is the one with his head screwed on correctly between the three of them.  Its like Nilesh and Vicky cause the problems and do the stunts and poor Rey, because he is associated with them, he gets in trouble for it as well.
correct

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u abt SharonEmbarrassed n VickyROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.