Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Simar is a good natured girl, there is no doubt about it!.. She has her own dreams like any other girl!Her only dream is to dance full heart, And She is just another individual, she has the complete right to live her possible dreams.. Its the duty of parents to realize their children's interest and encourage their talent if it doesn't harm the moral values imbibed in them! If it doesnt happen in that way, they will naturally tend to find ways to make their dream come true!... As per the story, Simar is studious so, dancing will not take away her attention, ... So, Simar is not at fault! Here they are trying to show that, we must encourage our children's interest and as well, must make sure that they see and take the good things from TV!. That could be the moral... And, yes, going for audition on the day wherein Mataji and family came to see her was not good on her part though!.. The show is really interesting now, and its causing tension in me as well,LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualka-Yami-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Simar - A Good Girl?? (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

Simar is a good natured girl, there is no doubt about it!.. She has her own dreams like any other girl!Her only dream is to dance full heart, And She is just another individual, she has the complete right to live her possible dreams.. Its the duty of parents to realize their children's interest and encourage their talent if it doesn't harm the moral values imbibed in them! If it doesnt happen in that way, they will naturally tend to find ways to make their dream come true!... As per the story, Simar is studious so, dancing will not take away her attention, ... So, Simar is not at fault! Here they are trying to show that, we must encourage our children's interest and as well, must make sure that they see and take the good things from TV!. That could be the moral... And, yes, going for audition on the day wherein Mataji and family came to see her was not good on her part though!.. The show is really interesting now, and its causing tension in me as well,LOL

you also got that tension same pinch yaar LOL

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 23 June 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowhitepinkzz

Anant_lover

Goldie

Anant_lover

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SophiaQ

I don't quite understand the premise of this show.  What are they trying to show us?  I mean, I understand that we're supposed to love Simar.  At every turn, the family talks about what a good girl Simar is.  Simar herself thinks she's a good girl.  But is that true?

Her father doesn't want her involved in dance competitions or watch TV or anything that takes away from her education.  So she does all these things secretly.  She joins a dance competition and goes for the audition the day people come for her rishta.  She finds out her in-laws don't like TV in their house either.  She's not even sure if the answer is yes or no yet, but she goes for ANOTHER audition - again, against her father and now, against her POSSIBLE in-laws as well.  She then LIES about her next audition and says she's going for a pilgrimage with her Buaa - dragging religion into a lie.  And I'm not quite sure why she thinks she can get away with being on Chak Dhoom Dhoom without anyone ever finding out.  It comes on TV!

On top of that, her Buaa is a flawed character, always giving her bad advice.

I just can't grasp the character of Simar.  She seems to do everything wrong, in my opinion...that's just my opinion.  I do like the show, but I find some of these things hard to digest.

I totally agree but i think they r trying to show that in today's generation it is also very important for a girl to live her life on her own terms and unlike before Embarrassedwhen she does what her father asks her to do till marriage and later live on the terms of her husband and in-laws. DeadI like the concept but it could have been presented differently. Sleepy

I think thay r trying to show that a girl should not be forced to forget her dreams and change herself completly but instead she should be allowed to live her life even after marriage. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SophiaQsnowhitepinkzz-Yami-

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

Hehehehe...yeah dear... these buajiii-simar-roli, just leaves me with tension yaar, and I am sometimes not able to sit properly and see itLOL I go restless yaar! Same Pinch!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

Hehehehe...yeah dear... these buajiii-simar-roli, just leaves me with tension yaar, and I am sometimes not able to sit properly and see itLOL I go restless yaar! Same Pinch!

yA suspense well maintained  and simar bua rholi  koh  team musibatt gang mey dalna chaiyeLOL

snowhitepinkzz

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I just can't understand one thing. How can Simar appear in newspaper and television and no one finding it out. Her photo was there in the newspaper. Rolli and Bua cannot buy all the newspaper that have been printed. It is not just the neighbours who know Simar. There would be some other friends and relatives who know her. How come no one bothered to call her after seeing the photoConfused. She is performing in a famous show like Chak Dhoom Dhoom. Don't people  who know her watch the show? Does she think that she can hide this lies for ever from her father?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SophiaQpiyualka

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

I just can't understand one thing. How can Simar appear in newspaper and television and no one finding it out. Her photo was there in the newspaper. Rolli and Bua cannot buy all the newspaper that have been printed. It is not just the neighbours who know Simar. There would be some other friends and relatives who know her. How come no one bothered to call her after seeing the photoConfused. She is performing in a famous show like Chak Dhoom Dhoom. Don't people  who know her watch the show? Does she think that she can hide this lies for ever from her father?

Yeah your point is absolutely logical!... Smile And sure, I thought the same... It would have made sense, if they never published Simar's photo in the newspaper, after all she is not a winner, she just passed only the first round of audition.. that sequence was above being realistic.. but needs to avoid it if to enjoy the show!

-Yami-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.