Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

lolz at Vicky and Nilesh and the precap

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Bechara Ray Nilesh and Vicky he got tarped with there "V". 

It was funny they way Ray tried to say tht you must feel it and they didn't listen.Then the looker room scene when Baharat, Amar and Swayam came was also funny. 

They precap was not less, girl VS boy war and RDX sir sitting back and sleeping hahaha loved it.

Amina

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chRadiantTreasure100littledevilsTabzysweetshineZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lolz at Vicky and Nilesh and the precap" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hahaha so true...poor Rey kaha phass gaya tha becharaTongue...but luvd d locker room scene...nd d precap was jus awsum...cnt wait 2 c deir girl vs boys fightsWink...nd RDX was sooo coolly sleeping...hahahaha...but yaar ab char din ka intezar is jus tooo muchDeadDead...cnt wait for july den bhalle bhalle 5 days dose of D3 is gona be sooo AWSUMDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

hahaha so true...poor Rey kaha phass gaya tha becharaTongue...but luvd d locker room scene...nd d precap was jus awsum...cnt wait 2 c deir girl vs boys fightsWink...nd RDX was sooo coolly sleeping...hahahaha...but yaar ab char din ka intezar is jus tooo muchDeadDead...cnt wait for july den bhalle bhalle 5 days dose of D3 is gona be sooo AWSUMDancingDancing

yeha i can't wait for 3rd and 4th july

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
vicky and nilesh-- OMGG!! they were too funny.. and how vicky explains "V".. america/canada mein peace...worldwide victory... ST LOUIS HAHAHA!! omgg vicky n nilesh are too muchh!!!   

the precap made my day! i mean it was a treat.. instead of weaklings vs dazzlers.. it was boys vs girls! cant wait for next week and looking foreward to july! that is going to be the BESTTT!!!!!!!

RDX cracks me up.. he looks at them fighting and decides its better to sleep.. kinda like me when i see my brothers arguing.. i know its useless trying to stop them!lol     

so who cracked up when RDX was like.. ITS A SENSITIVE TOPIC.. THEY'RE ONLY 18!  this was too much! needed to laugh and this epi was it!! thank you D3!lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshineZaYaHolic

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
the coming wpi r gonna b super fun and cnt wait for it

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.