Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

RiMar OS - Mere Jaana (Sequel Link - Pg 2) (Page 3)

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 10450

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade


*hugs*

You don't need to save a country to earn dedication from me, Nautanki!

I'm so glad you're back... i was surely gonna go pagal in your judaai ka gam i'm telling you!

Arey that was the main reason to write this OS na... To give Amar Totla his very much needed footage and to show the character in a different light.

Luv ya!


hehe ... u know me and my flair for drama LOL Anyhooo ... Someone should write an FF on US ! (u , me , Anu and Sneha ) LMAO LOL  And Yaaar aaj toh mere hero ka Bday bhi hai ! Rafi double khush !! 
And somehow ur FF and OS's are even awesomer cuz u do sad stufff so beautiffully ! U sadistic witch LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 3554

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic



hehe ... u know me and my flair for drama LOL Anyhooo ... Someone should write an FF on US ! (u , me , Anu and Sneha ) LMAO LOL  And Yaaar aaj toh mere hero ka Bday bhi hai ! Rafi double khush !! 
And somehow ur FF and OS's are even awesomer cuz u do sad stufff so beautiffully ! U sadistic witch LOL

No ways... apni masti is no less than EK type shows yaar... humne D3 ki story ki band baja di... if people get to know about it they'll kill us!

You seem to be on a Amar-high today! LOL

Hehe... i have a flair for sadness... like your drama! Tongue
OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Joined: 24 February 2008
Posts: 10450

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade


No ways... apni masti is no less than EK type shows yaar... humne D3 ki story ki band baja di... if people get to know about it they'll kill us!

You seem to be on a Amar-high today! LOL

Hehe... i have a flair for sadness... like your drama! Tongue


Yeah DUH !!! Ajjj mere hero ka Bday jo hai ! Embarrassed *Falls into a pool*  ... SwaROn is my Vm couple while RiMar is my OS couple LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Joined: 23 August 2009
Posts: 3554

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic



Yeah DUH !!! Ajjj mere hero ka Bday jo hai ! Embarrassed *Falls into a pool*  ... SwaROn is my Vm couple while RiMar is my OS couple LOL

Dude RiMar was my OS couple... you churaofied them from me! *whacks*
maheen2 Groupbie
maheen2
maheen2

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 111

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index