Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

RiMar OS - Mere Jaana (Sequel Link - Pg 2) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

*hugs*

You don't need to save a country to earn dedication from me, Nautanki!

I'm so glad you're back... i was surely gonna go pagal in your judaai ka gam i'm telling you!

Arey that was the main reason to write this OS na... To give Amar Totla his very much needed footage and to show the character in a different light.

Luv ya!

hehe ... u know me and my flair for drama LOL Anyhooo ... Someone should write an FF on US ! (u , me , Anu and Sneha ) LMAO LOL  And Yaaar aaj toh mere hero ka Bday bhi hai ! Rafi double khush !! 
And somehow ur FF and OS's are even awesomer cuz u do sad stufff so beautiffully ! U sadistic witch LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RiMar OS - Mere Jaana (Sequel Link - Pg 2) (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

hehe ... u know me and my flair for drama LOL Anyhooo ... Someone should write an FF on US ! (u , me , Anu and Sneha ) LMAO LOL  And Yaaar aaj toh mere hero ka Bday bhi hai ! Rafi double khush !! 
And somehow ur FF and OS's are even awesomer cuz u do sad stufff so beautiffully ! U sadistic witch LOL

No ways... apni masti is no less than EK type shows yaar... humne D3 ki story ki band baja di... if people get to know about it they'll kill us!

You seem to be on a Amar-high today! LOL

Hehe... i have a flair for sadness... like your drama! Tongue

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

No ways... apni masti is no less than EK type shows yaar... humne D3 ki story ki band baja di... if people get to know about it they'll kill us!

You seem to be on a Amar-high today! LOL

Hehe... i have a flair for sadness... like your drama! Tongue

Yeah DUH !!! Ajjj mere hero ka Bday jo hai ! Embarrassed *Falls into a pool*  ... SwaROn is my Vm couple while RiMar is my OS couple LOL

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Yeah DUH !!! Ajjj mere hero ka Bday jo hai ! Embarrassed *Falls into a pool*  ... SwaROn is my Vm couple while RiMar is my OS couple LOL

Dude RiMar was my OS couple... you churaofied them from me! *whacks*

maheen2

Groupbie

maheen2

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
nice

CoffeeAddict

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.