Nice part... continue soon 
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice update

pls continue sooonn
oh god it has been a long time!
i wish ur exams were easy!
but the update was gr8!
arjun and arohi really hv a thing 4 each other!
just wish they realize it soon!
update soon!
NOTE

HEY Guyz some of you must know that i have started a New FF, its called Do Dil Ek Jaan .  With all my studies i dont think i will be able to continue both so for some time i am going to keep this FF on Hold.  I have taken this decision because i think the other FF will be more interesting for you. Good news for the readers of this FF, i will probably give a small precap of the next chapter before my tiny break. 

If you want to ead the other FF ( Do Dil Ek jaan) here is the link to part 1

thanx guyz 
if you enjoy the first part i will look forward seeing your soments in the other thread too 😉 
Originally posted by karan.kritzkmh

NOTE

HEY Guyz some of you must know that i have started a New FF, its called Do Dil Ek Jaan .  With all my studies i dont think i will be able to continue both so for some time i am going to keep this FF on Hold.  I have taken this decision because i think the other FF will be more interesting for you. Good news for the readers of this FF, i will probably give a small precap of the next chapter before my tiny break. 

If you want to ead the other FF ( Do Dil Ek jaan) here is the link to part 1

thanx guyz 
if you enjoy the first part i will look forward seeing your soments in the other thread too 😉 

pls continue with this ff whenever u have time - we will wait for it

Do dil Ek jann is also tooo good - i enjoy reading it - thanks
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
Do contiune with FF when u can... and for other ff... im loving it and already waiting for the next part...Do keep pm cuming in when im away for 7 wks from 3rd Dec...I will read all once i get back...
will miss u and ur ff...
Posted: 11 years ago
want update asap its too long now