SABIHA thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

HI EVERY ONE,

I THINK THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR A JASSI TO [ BARDASH ] ALL THIS, LIKE EVERY ONE TELLING HER UGLY LOOKING. PLEASE TELL THE DIRECTOR OF THIS SERIAL TO SHOW HER VERY BEAUTIFUL IN THIS SERIAL.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: SABIHA

HI EVERY ONE,

I THINK THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR A JASSI TO [ BARDASH ] ALL THIS, LIKE EVERY ONE TELLING HER UGLY LOOKING. PLEASE TELL THE DIRECTOR OF THIS SERIAL TO SHOW HER VERY BEAUTIFUL IN THIS SERIAL.

😆!!! Don't worry dear! she is gonna be beautiful soon!

urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SABIHA

HI EVERY ONE,

😃

inna thumbnail

But in real life...agar sirf beautiful hone se sab problems door hote to..beautiful logo ko life mei problems hi nahi hote...😭

its just a thought..Mallika looks good but still she have more problems in her life than Jassi. 😉

FreshAir thumbnail

I dunno. I don't find Jassi repulsive. INfact if I had someone who looked like her in my office, I would be friends with them regardless. I would never say she is ugly. SHe isn't ugly - she just wears dowdy clothes.

I could even understand if she had warts all over her face and her eyes were crossed and any other thing that would give people a shock to see her. But seriously.. Jassi looks fine. Frankly Maddy looks like an idiot of the 1st degree. God knows how he thinks he can get away with calling Jassi ugly.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: FreshAir

I dunno. I don't find Jassi repulsive. INfact if I had someone who looked like her in my office, I would be friends with them regardless. I would never say she is ugly. SHe isn't ugly - she just wears dowdy clothes.

I could even understand if she had warts all over her face and her eyes were crossed and any other thing that would give people a shock to see her. But seriously.. Jassi looks fine. Frankly Maddy looks like an idiot of the 1st degree. God knows how he thinks he can get away with calling Jassi ugly.

yea i agree wit u

rouble thumbnail
i agree with FreshAir. i don't i would call a person like jassi ugly. i mean we see people who r not that good looking but we don't call them ugly or make fun of them, either they are our collegues or our class mates. in the show also they r just showing too much of it...noone calls someone ugly on their face all the time like mallika, maddy and aryan do. Edited by rouble - 19 years ago