Halla Bol#1 Hit Chaska Meter! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Divya23.

Divya23.

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Guys i have a serious doubt wat does this chaska meter ranking depend on ? Seniority of serial or num of pages of the serial forum or num of topics or num of votes wat does it depend on ??????     I have this doubt because
1.Ratan ka ristha is 20th rank it has got only 50votes and '238' points !!??only 15 pages (while BALH has 292 votes and '182' points and 27th rank , 26 pages )
2.is pyaar ko kya naam du forum which started one week after BALH forum started is on 4th position with 720votes with 520or something points and 44pages ??!!
Sorry no offence or comparision with any other forum but i have that doubt can any pls help me by solvin this doubt

Edited by Divya23. - 25 June 2011 at 5:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Halla Bol#1 Hit Chaska Meter! (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I guess it depend on hitting the chaska meter !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
so guies hit it as many tyms as u canWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Hit the chaska meter!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.