CV's should Learn a lesson now

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
With the ratings so down , now should atleast learn a lesson that it's not easy to fool the audiences. Here I find the FF's more interesting than the way the story has been progressing .
Now after getting the bad feedback , looks like they have started showing in a right track. But still missing is their concentration on the main storyline that is Ahem- Gopi scenes . May be they are not aware or are overlooking the fact that people watch this for Gohem . Atleast from last 2 days I see some ray of hope. And looks like they have made some changes , as so many scenes are missing . But I am happy if the CVs really learn from the ratings now.
We hope that cvs has learned ,  but you know we tell children not to do something  bad and maybe if we are lucky they will stop for a couple of days and then they a back to the same thing ... I think that CVs is that bad child.  What do you think?????
Yep very true , I mean there is no change in Gohem relationship at all from day one . today when gopi got the tea for ahem , as it is it was few sec scene , and the way Ahem looked at Gopi was horrible , just the way he use to do before . I think CV's have learned the trick of showing 1 scene every 2 weeks , where audiences become hopeful , that may be the story will progress now. Then again back to square one. Same dragging starts .
CV's needs to be punished , but how , I donnn't want sns to be canceled   but something.
All I'm asking for is for Gopi to be educated and for her to become smart, to catch on when someone is being bad, it's not too much to hope for surely, I think I will stop voting for the show and hope the TRP keeps dropping and they will finally get the message and give us what we want.

If the TRP's keep falling and the CV's will get the message finally, that this is not going to wash with us...same old same old, stop prevaricating Saathiya executives and bite the bullet and make this story move forward...just do it already, we are tired of waiting.

Well, all I can say is, due to the fallen TRPs, CVs have moved a tiny miny bit. Not anymore.

They're still stubborn or perhaps waiting for the serial to reach 4000 episodes to bring Gohem together. Lord!

Anyhow, let's hope for the best this week.