Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

She's back. He's back. The show is back! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Thanks for posting, jenny ... these two and their interaction are the only saving grace of the show as of now.

And can we please stop with the comparisons? I for one haven't watched either KMH or Geet ... and am perfectly happy that way!

@Bold:;me too haven't watched either KMH or Geet..so enjoying this show to fullest..thanx for posting the promo..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She's back. He's back. The show is back! (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
thankz for the vid jenny
glad to see ArHi back in acting looking forward for more ArHi scenez

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Thank You For The Link :)) The Promo Is Awsome

I Agree Totally With You All :)) I Am A Big Fan Of KMH And Yes The Story Is Similar, But Who Cares.. 

The Serials Name is IPKMKND And Not KMH Or Geet...

And Arhi's Chemistry Will Also Be Great.. I Am Sure :)) And What I Am Saying Arhi's Chemistry Is Great.. So Please Dont Compare... 

Every Serial Is Great And Has A Own Story And Concept

Edited by Shilpa.Arjuhiii - 22 June 2011 at 9:11am

anshra

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
first of all jenny thank u so much for posting link Embarrassed i must say promo is very good and its showing upcoming storm in their life i wonder why we haven't got last promo of arnav's past one any clue in show till now may be we will get when first maha epi of this show will come , i seriously love the way both actors r again back loved after past days the way we saw khushi now again she is back confident khushi with her dignity and self respect can't wait for confrontation of aranav and khushi 

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
ohh wow! thanks jenss! I was watching the few scenes they did have (yeah saddo! lolzzz) and well I loved the intensity!  This is what we want to see! we want to see arhi in the same frame!
And totally agree about khushi, when shes infront of arnav she becomes strong and has the guts to talk back! love ittt  Though lets see how it happens in the show itself!
and hopefully she will be better with others aswell...

-SohniKuri

IF-Sizzlerz

-SohniKuri

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
thnks for the link..cnt wait

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Yup. They are back and so is the excitement. Whenever there is any interaction between the two, there is some sort of spark which makes one want to remain glued to the tv screen. They have amazing chemistry.

I was really disappointed in Tuesday's episode but today's episode was rocking !! Can't wait to see their fights tomorrow. Really looking forward to ArHi.Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.