Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

She's back. He's back. The show is back! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

rubab1690

rubab1690

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
aww thankx for the link <3

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She's back. He's back. The show is back! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
yaa Im really very happy that main leads back in action superb...I swa little smile in Arnav's face wow...
also can't wait to see this may be today epi will sw this...wow...Drag and drop me

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
All shows are copy from each other

Most of the office romance themes  are copied form Jassi  and angry young rich man and middle class girl from Kahin to  hoga.which were aired  8 years back.

But if despite geet and KMH , Arnav and Khushi can retain our interest , it is absolutely to their credit .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilusharubab1690Sam_KaShianDiyaSaa123.80mazkachazkaJennyPenny

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

@DiyaS

Thats the problem with like me. Having watched one or both of the mentioned shows, (KMH, and/or Geet) comparisons are bound to be made. Think the makers should venture out in a new direction if they don't want such comparisons. 

Did you know that geet and KMH are both copies of other shows? yet you watched them nah?

and every damn show is cliched and not original, but people still watch it nah? every hindi movie is the same, bollywood masala, but people still watch it and I agree with Su, Barun and Sanaya is the BIGGEST reasons we are still onto this show.

If u are here to compare, might as well stop watching it.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_KaShianaa123.80mazkachazkanotfadedaway

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@Jenny1000
I am sorry if u have been offended. Btw i was not comparing. I merely replied to a post which said not to compare. The only thing I said was if we have watched the others it is a normal thing that comparisons are bound to arise. Please read the post properly before u start blasting.

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
i agreee afta seeing da promo da xcitement is bac onnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

@DiyaS

Thats the problem with like me. Having watched one or both of the mentioned shows, (KMH, and/or Geet) comparisons are bound to be made. Think the makers should venture out in a new direction if they don't want such comparisons. 

lolzzz ... but what about people like me who haven't watched either show ?? We're happy (or not!) watching this ... references to other shows make no sense ... I haven't even watched Jassi or KTH, which i am now told are the ORIGINAL office romance shows LOL have watched a few episodes of Ugly Betty though ... does that count? *wonders*

Besides, we all agreed that the basic storyline was along Beauty and the Beast ... and it would be difficult to find anyone who didn't know that story ...

Net net ... there are no original love stories ... its the actors and the treatment which appeal to different audiences ... even being a Monaya fan, i found Barun Sanaya fascinating from the very first promo and am watching just for them ... esp for Sanaya ... and none of the above mentioned shows had Barun Sanaya ... so ... QED

No offence meant ... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parul-fanJennyPenny

parul-fan

parul-fan

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Omg WHY people kept saying it's a copy of Geet ??? if it's then Geet is a copy OF KMH SEASON 1
ppl should shut their mmouth  sometime ! let us enjoy arhi chemistry i just love this
Im waiting to see how it turn into love have an idea but waooo im falling more and more in love with them LOLLOLHeart Im turning crazy right now "ull leave by yourself ! LOL" I dont think so MR ARNAV LOLLOL 
Love story will soon begin Day Dreaming

Edited by 4some-fan - 22 June 2011 at 7:23am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.