Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

She's back. He's back. The show is back!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Ahh, the new promo was a treat to see..Seriously, when these two actors come together, something blows up.. Seriously intense chemistry comes out and everything just is a treat to see. The new promo showcase that Khushi may be dumb or clown around others but not Arnav.. She's so pissed, her eyes get bigger and she talks louder and Arnav hates her guts, but even then, his smark returns. The way they look at each other... OMG.. I am so glad ArHi are back in action. Missed them and cannot wait to see how this unfolds.

The funny thing is there are people behind them, not paying attention to the fight that;s erupting man.. 

It's a challenege: She tells him, I'll see how you fire me and he goes, no. you will leave this yourself.. Ahhh, missed ArHi and cannot wait to see the cliched story in a new way.Star

Promo link:

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_toothenchanted.rubab1690kdg129mahalaxmikDilushakripsya little faithShaily.hkhb17hemvbKomalgraphixSam_KaShianmonakhan.shyperson-scarlett-LOLitaPawarSunriseGreenMillerrr88prc_fan1ekdoteencharayesha_80ShiningStar18Infofan--sumana13--debby_11minuuFallen AngelitsAish.Sidratopgun11naz17555RavishingSaRunSweetAddiction.Jasmine...-Priti11-Prinsesse.Suviloveaboveall...Amina..-Drishti-aa123.80mazkachazkaEuphoria.Mariaa.RDCandYlicious_Sanu17MariaArHiholicHappyMelodyaashizin-Fatima-Tarantallegra-Ms.Wildcherry--Barunnotfadedaway.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She's back. He's back. The show is back!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Agreed Jenny. After the "trio" fiasco (goat, mami, bua), I am hoping the upcoming episodes will be as entertaining as the promo. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajboorMariaArHiholic

idunno

IF-Dazzler

idunno

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
sounds like the serial has copied theam of other serials for ex-kmh1 Arjun punj says same thing to Arohi and she challenging him in same way-accident and arjun make her pay damage here khushi wants to pay 26 thousand rs to Arnav so she wants to do job same theam different ways to represent but still Arjuhi's chemistry was great lets she how this chemistry works?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_forever9arryline.Dulcet

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
yes jenny even im super duper glad to see arhi back in action Party
missed their magic after da first week... when they'r shown at least for a sec, da time stand still Day Dreaming Day Dreaming their chemistry is unbloodybelievable!!!!

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting, jenny ... these two and their interaction are the only saving grace of the show as of now.

And can we please stop with the comparisons? I for one haven't watched either KMH or Geet ... and am perfectly happy that way!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Shubhra.Auritakdg129Cinderella100Shaily.Sam_KaShianAahanaxx11ayesha_80aa123.80mazkachazkaJennyPenny

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Have been looking forward to ArHi for ages!!!...volcanic eruption toh honay hi tha!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MariaArHiholic

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
@DiyaS

Thats the problem with like me. Having watched one or both of the mentioned shows, (KMH, and/or Geet) comparisons are bound to be made. Think the makers should venture out in a new direction if they don't want such comparisons. 

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Thanks for posting, jenny ... these two and their interaction are the only saving grace of the show as of now.

And can we please stop with the comparisons? I for one haven't watched either KMH or Geet ... and am perfectly happy that way!

I agreeThumbs Up I read this awesome quote today and i think it's so dam perfect:

Nothing is original. It's just a new way of telling a story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam_KaShianDiyaSaa123.80

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.