Happy Birthday, Sujatha (Sue)! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tanu.

Many more happy returns of the day Sue!!!!
May God bless you with lot of happiness, success and good healthπŸ˜ƒ

Terima Kasih dear Tanu...πŸ€—the lovely tulips is so pleasing to the eyes...romba nalla irukku. Wish I could take the whole  vase with me home..!!.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Oh! I see some balloons too...ye..ye..I can play with these and prick it with a needle to hear the big BLAST..!!πŸ‘
Originally posted by mini_00

Happy Birthday Sue!!

May all ur wishes come true on this special Day!

Birthday With Candle Scraps

Thanks dear Mini..00...a Birthday Cake for me???..yummy..yummy.. it looks appetizing. Enna strawberry flavour aa?? OMG...its my favourite...I will cut a big slice and eat with vanilla ice-cream dribble with strawberry sauce..!! Want to join me??

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
whish sue chaci many more happy returns of the day
Originally posted by Rishi87

whish sue chaci many more happy returns of the day

Thanks to you too son...πŸ€—...it feels great getting greetings from youngsters like you.πŸ˜†...I was just telling Shubba that I feel so dull...but ippo parunggaa...konjum konjum lively..aa venthutaen..!! See how our mind works...🀣🀣
Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
Wish you many more Happy returns of the Day Sue Aunty! πŸ₯³
May God bless you with lot of happiness, wealth and good health! πŸ˜ƒ

many many happy returns of the day sue.. with all the comments that pass between all of us feel like knowing you personally already!!!

congrats also on becoming MIL and wish yr daughter n SIL all the best for a bright, paceful, prosperous, healthy n wealthy life (no wonder u had cmntd TA missed hving u as MIL!!)

have a happy fun-filled day..do all the things u hv missed to do till now and keep entertaining us with your comments n updates!!!

once again

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.😊
Happy Happy Birthday Sue! πŸ₯³
May All Your Dreams and Wishes come True today and forever πŸ₯³
Have fun and enjoy your Day πŸ₯³

Wish U a Very Happy Birthday Sue Chech πŸ₯³
May All Ur Wishes Come True and U enjoy ur Day !

Hema

Originally posted by Sue Nair

Thanks dear Mini..00...a Birthday Cake for me???..yummy..yummy.. it looks appetizing. Enna strawberry flavour aa?? OMG...its my favourite...I will cut a big slice and eat with vanilla ice-cream dribble with strawberry sauce..!! Want to join me??

Oh really sue chechi! I did not know that you like strawberry cakes. Once again, happy birthday and this is wishes from a person from your neighbouring country.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š( That's me) Enjoy with your tasty Chinese Fried RiceπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Many Happy returns of the day Sue..!!

Happy Birthday..!!