India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan(Armando)-Raj(Mario)conversation!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

Here is a forthcoming scene which shows conversation between Armaan( Armando) and Raj( Mario) when Jassi ( Betty) left the company and the city also!

BOGOTA :In a  bar Arming is drinking alone with to somber depressed look on his phase. Mario arrives, and asks for details. Arming tells him that he is not in the mood. Mario says, what did she say? She wasn't there. Shs left town, and shs left to order that not one is to say where she is. That's great, Mario adds, shs disappeared and shs still the true President and owner of Ecomoda. Arming reminds him that Betty said she had left them to power of attorney. Mario says, have you read it? Not yet, Arming says getting annoyed at Mario. I don't like this, that she is disappeared. No, you don't like anything Mario, Arming says, what are you implying? Betty is going to steal the company? It was you who put in my head that  thought of doubt against Betty, it was your letter that got trouble me into. It got trouble me into with everybody, and now Betty doesn't even want to talk to me. Don't blame her, because after reading what that letter says, I wouldn't blame to her if she even keeps the company. Mario adds, you participated too. Don't just blame me. You were as paranoid as I was. I know I know, Arming adds, he is now very agitated and arguing to louder with Mario. Ok, don't hit me now, Mario says, and without putting any doubt about the honesty of Betty, tell me, do you have any idea where shs gone? I don't know, I don't know, she left without her money, and her family is poor. Maybe she went to an aunt's house, who knows, you know how she is, she is a loner, shs always been that way, shs not a worldly woman. Mario adds sarcastically, without world! What? Arming is offended by the comment and asks, What? NO NO I WAS SAYING THAT… she is not worldly. Mario adds.

Mario finishes his drink and tells Armando, let's go! Where? Armando asks. I don't know, I don't want to be here drinking like an idiot, Mario  says. I do want to stay here, alone drinking like an idiot! Armando replies. Armando, listen to me, we are going to come out of this and get Ecomoda out of trouble. We will come out of this financial hell. Besides, I don't know if it's worth it for you to be worrying about a woman who turned you in, who exposed you! Mario is shouting!!! Armando is just staring at his drink and Mario seeing that there's no changing his mind leaves. Armando asks himself out loud "I WONDER WHERE MY BETTY IS?" (His face is sad very sad)! A woman approaches Armando kisses him on the cheek. He is obviously bothered, and she has her arms around him inviting herself to spend the night with him. He tells her to leave him alone. A romantic song is being played and Armando is showing a lot of pain on his face. Armando drinks………...drinks………goes on drinking …………..

(Here Arming or Armando = Armaan, Mario= Raj, Betty= Jassi,Bogota= Mumbai)

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Here's what Rumi posted with the substituted names Smile:

Mumbai :In a bar Armaan is drinking alone with to somber depressed look on his phase. Raj arrives, and asks for details. Armaan tells him that he is not in the mood. Raj says, what did she say? She wasn't there. Shs left town, and shs left to order that not one is to say where she is. That's great, Raj adds, shs disappeared and shs still the true President and owner of Gulmohar. Armaan reminds him that Jassi said she had left them to power of attorney. Raj says, have you read it? Not yet, Armaan says getting annoyed at Raj. I don't like this, that she is disappeared. No, you don't like anything Raj, Armaan says, what are you implying? Jassi is going to steal the company? It was you who put in my head that thought of doubt against Jassi, it was your letter that got trouble me into. It got trouble me into with everybody, and now Jassi doesn't even want to talk to me. Don't blame her, because after reading what that letter says, I wouldn't blame to her if she even keeps the company. Raj adds, you participated too. Don't just blame me. You were as paranoid as I was. I know I know, Armaan adds, he is now very agitated and arguing to louder with Raj. Ok, don't hit me now, Raj says, and without putting any doubt about the honesty of Jassi, tell me, do you have any idea where shs gone? I don't know, I don't know, she left without her money, and her family is poor. Maybe she went to an aunt's house, who knows, you know how she is, she is a loner, shs always been that way, shs not a worldly woman. Raj adds sarcastically, without world! What? Armaan is offended by the comment and asks, What? NO NO I WAS SAYING THAT… she is not worldly. Raj adds.

Raj finishes his drink and tells Armaan, let's go! Where? Armaan asks. I don't know, I don't want to be here drinking like an idiot, Raj says. I do want to stay here, alone drinking like an idiot! Armaan replies. Armaan, listen to me, we are going to come out of this and get Gulmohar out of trouble. We will come out of this financial hell. Besides, I don't know if it's worth it for you to be worrying about a woman who turned you in, who exposed you! Raj is shouting!!! Armaan is just staring at his drink and Raj seeing that there's no changing his mind leaves. Armaan asks himself out loud "I WONDER WHERE MY Jassi IS?" (His face is sad very sad)! A woman approaches Armaan kisses him on the cheek. He is obviously bothered, and she has her arms around him inviting herself to spend the night with him. He tells her to leave him alone. A romantic song is being played and Armaan is showing a lot of pain on his face. Armaan drinks………...drinks………goes on drinking …………..

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info Rumi
mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
thanx guys Smile
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
thnx Rumi and Selina
dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rumi & Selina... wonderful job!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
thanks Rumi and Selina!! Smile
loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
thanks rumi and selina!! I think maybe that scene will come in the next episod about how armaando sees a pic of betty and tells the barman that isnt she pretty!!!
cant wait!!

Go to top