HT: Anchor Perfect -- Jennifer - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

I agree..it makes me believe that talents do get recognized...the first time JW hosted was the one Shweta Gulati had hosted...JW hosted just for two episodes coz Shweta got her leg fractured (can't forget some people who were making fun of JW saying she is just good at trying to replace rofl but they missed the point that she was just helping her friend) but she got recognized for hosting as well just by hosting those episodes and offers just started to pour in...so yeah just have belief in you and your work would definitely be recognized and appreciated if it's worth!

Making fun of somebody is easy but tr and be in there place once and see😳!
Anchoring is certainly not a cup of tea,It takes immense hard work...😊
I would say no work is big/small or easy or tough!
Every work needs its share of hard work and potential!!
I am glad her hard work just paid off😊
Anchoring isn't easy but Jenny has done a wonderful job. Now she is not only an amazing actress she is also a great host.

Thanks for sharing the article!
thanks for the article :)

Jenny is an amazing anchor, and what prahalad said is so true, jenny seems really comfortable when she's anchoring and she's also really genuine, and she acts like herself. She doesn't seem forced or fake, but instead when she anchors you can see her friendly and bubbly personality!
Thx for the article..she's fab :)
She is a good presenter but she tends to shout when she speaks but yeah she is good.
thanks so much for sharing😃

All the hosts are good...but i especially love jennifer & hussain...both are great at hosting👏
Thanx for sharing ❤️

Hamaari jenny hai hi aisi 😛
Well, thats what Jenn deserves.
Her anchoring is so Superb, sum ppl watch such shows
for the anchors Ofc if they'd anchor gud ppl wud surely
find something amazing to watch the show and Jenn is the one who do such spells,
Such a Hot,beautiful,Fragile,Sexy and awsome host she is.
And yes all the hosts in these articles are Brilliant i like them all Esp Jenn
cause i am fan
anyhow thanks for sharing
Luv Wild rose.
Awesome love her hosting she's amazing😳
Thank you for sharing. Jenny is a fantastic host as well as a brilliant actress!