Written Update June 22, 2011 ( 2nd Episode)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Since I see no one doing the update for today, I decided to do it, I hope no one minds😳

Written Update for June 21,2011
After Lovely gives a tight slap to Karthik, she asks him how he can betray her like that when he told her that they would always be together and that they are made for each other. Karthik as well as all the others are staring at them shocked. Karthik's mom Mrs. Kaushik asks Karthik if this is true. Karthik denys, saying that he never met the girl before in his life. Mrs. Kaushik decides to test her if she is telling the truth, by asking her the specifics like where Karthik was born, where he works, etc. and then asks her where she met him before. Lovely replies in Simla, and shows Mrs. Kaushik the photo of them together in Simla as proof. Shocked, the girl's family ( where Mrs. Kaushik came with the wedding proposal) refuses the marriage proposal and asks them to leave the house.

Mr & Mrs. Kaushik along with Karthik returns home and all the 4 bahus thinking that the marriage alliance has been fixed appears with a box full of sweets to celebrate the occasion but after seeing their sad faces, they hide it and asks them what happened. Mrs. Kaushik goes upstairs refusing to answer their questions and tells them to set the dinner table. Mr. Kaushik and Karthik, as well leave the place and refuses to answer their questions. 

At the dinner table, everyone is seated except for Mrs. Kaushik. When asked, the eldest bahu says that Mrs. Kaushik refuses to come down. Everyone begins asking Karthik what has happened and he leaves to go to Mrs. Kaushik without answering any of their questions. Mr. Kaushik relates to them what had happened, and everyone is shocked. 

Karthik goes to Mrs. Kaushik and asks her why he does not believe in him and what has he done wrong. Mrs. Kaushik tells him that unless he brings her proof , she cannot believe him. Karthik vows to find out who the girl was and why she did that. 

After dinner, all of the bahus are seen upstairs wondering who was the girl and why she did that since they believe that Karthik is telling the truth and has not seen the girl before in his life. They think that the girl who rejected Karthik is having a hard time, and is probably crying right now. 

Meanwhile, we see the girl whose alliance has been rejected ( where all the Karthik and his lover fiasco happened) is sneaking out of the house to go outside... to meet her lover.  We then see the lover asking her if everything went okay and what happened. The girl replies that she was saved today because of God. And then Lovely comes over there, and tells them you guys were also saved because of me and so Lovely staged everything so that the girl can be with the person she loves. 

Sorry if this is a bit confusing...but this is my first time doing a written update! Please tell me if there is something you do not like about it or if there is something I can improve on... ðŸ˜‰
thanx for the update!!
i guess u'v done a gud job😊
Thanks for updates

I had no confusing reading it
thanks for update and its not at all confusing
thanks 4 the update Edited by abaran - 12 years ago