IF-Rockerz

amruta04

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
awesome...
loved it
thanks for the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MysticalRealm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CLOSED (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Omgsh!! Jinszyyy Hug

I m soo sorry for turning up soo late here.. damn sorry hun.. *holds ears n makes a puppy face*  LOL

Res for now =D
let me rush and read !! Tongue
*EDITED*

Wow ! I feel so elated right now. Your FIRST ever post on this section and dedicated to ME. Is that a dream? Seriously yaar, m speechless right now. Thanks to the different reasons you gave me. Dedication of this wonderfully written piece means a lot, honey. I loved the intensity and deep thought that has led to it. It might be hard to believe for you, seeing my craziness LOL, but well I actually think intense and damn deep at times and read such stuff! Hence, it definitely appealed to me much more than u would have thought it will ! And well, yeah there's some other reason too .. the mysteriousness that u gave in between the lines. .. that was soo PERFECT!

I have read your writing after a long time and believe me, u have come a long way ahead. Girl, I see a budding writer.

Love ya so much for it Hug  Muaaahhh . .. Thanks for ur wishes. I feel blessed to have found a friend like you.

Love
Vini
P.S: Thanks for scrapping, else i would turn up MORE late EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by coolvini4u - 22 June 2011 at 11:37am

MysticalRealm

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

@Sab

Thank you so much. I know I have been missing for a while. But since exams are over on Friday, and school on Tuesday I will be more active J

@Tequila

HAI HAI!! Baapre yaar dhara commented. Am I dreaming?? Jaadi ATLI JALDI?? I expected u to comment on this one 2 years later! n pleasure is all mine yaar. Atleast u read it. N yess I will rite a few parts more. But I can't commit. U noe me na. I change my mind so fast.

@Sammy

Thnnxx dear.

@ Anu di

Thank u so much Anu di. I am glad u enjoyed it.

@ Shreya di.
I knoe I disappeared, but I have reasons. But I am back now. N thannx. I would rite one but I cant I don't have the patience to be honest. I like writing something and finishing it off in one go.

@Manju

Thank u so much. I am glad u liked it.

@crazy_4_karan

Thanx.

@piya

Thank u. ia m glad u liked it, but it wasn't better than u.

@aish

Thank u so much.

@kashndsel4eva

Thank u so much.

@ KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Thank you.

@Amruta

Thank u so much.

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolvini4u

Omgsh!! Jinszyyy Hug

I m soo sorry for turning up soo late here.. damn sorry hun.. *holds ears n makes a puppy face*  LOL

Res for now =D
let me rush and read !! Tongue
*EDITED*

Wow ! I feel so elated right now. Your FIRST ever post on this section and dedicated to ME. Is that a dream? Seriously yaar, m speechless right now. Thanks to the different reasons you gave me. Dedication of this wonderfully written piece means a lot, honey. I loved the intensity and deep thought that has led to it. It might be hard to believe for you, seeing my craziness LOL, but well I actually think intense and damn deep at times and read such stuff! Hence, it definitely appealed to me much more than u would have thought it will ! And well, yeah there's some other reason too .. the mysteriousness that u gave in between the lines. .. that was soo PERFECT!

I have read your writing after a long time and believe me, u have come a long way ahead. Girl, I see a budding writer.

Love ya so much for it Hug  Muaaahhh . .. Thanks for ur wishes. I feel blessed to have found a friend like you.

Love
Vini
P.S: Thanks for scrapping, else i would turn up MORE late EmbarrassedLOL

Stop feeling guilt di.. it's okay. I am just glad u liked it. First post: YES. Dream : NO! lol. u r not dreaming. lol. Why would I NOT dedicate it to you? give me good reasons. there are none. Di u r special, let's leave it at that.

I am so happy, more elated than u are thinking that you liked it. It really means alot. N i know u r crazy, but in that crazyness u have left a BIG impact. I know how intense u r too okay. I read ur 2 parts of a fic and i was like WHOA where dopes she get it from? lol.

THE MYSTERIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!! I am so shocked u actually got it. I tried to foreshadow a bit of the upcoming, n i am glad u saw it. I can only tell you what it means after the next few parts.

N i am glad I found a di like u!

Jinszzzyyy <3

P.S. I am glad I scrapped... itna lamba comment padhne ko mila ;)

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
AmazingThumbs Up

MysticalRealm

Laila.N

Laila.N

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Res

*edit*

Wow, wow, wow !!! Amazing amazing amazing. It was short and perfect ! 
I totally loved this sentence "This man was held accountable for the unknown phenomenon arising in my very heart; my very desperate heart. This feeling cannot be explained, only felt. What I feel for him is undefined, irrational. "
You described the feelings so beautifully and so simply that anyone can identify to them.

Thank you for writting this and for the pm.

Please do write more !! J'ai tellement hte de lire une plus longue histoire de toi !

Je t'aime ! 

LailaEmbarrassed

Edited by Laila.N - 23 June 2011 at 2:09pm

MysticalRealm

...ASB100...

Goldie

...ASB100...

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Wow!! That was really sweet and beautiful...

-Asha

MysticalRealm

MysticalRealm

IF-Dazzler

MysticalRealm

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 07 February 2012 at 4:38pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila.Nrasikdhara101-BeingAppy-charmingkillerkajenkashkriyakrazy4kashfri42911-screwed.UP-maankigeet4ever-KaShti-Magical_KaShanumeha_rajathinal_maaneetdivkashfullEthereal-Pathpiya-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top