Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

me here :)

sorry sorry...i am here now...*holds her ears*...i had to run the other day and i didn't even get the chance to say bye...but i am here now...
okay...firstly i wanna know how you do it? like is there some sort of trick u know...if so please share...
i need to know how you manage to draw in ur readers with such few words...how u make me feel the pain that the characters are feeling...that too without a name and face...
Honestly kid...i have to give you kudos for writing the way you do β­οΈ
The way the whole story came to an end by just perfect...smooth and realistic...the selfless way he cared for her despite the hatred he thought she carried for him...They way he handled her when her mother died...
And the way she knew she needed him when her world came crashing down...no need to put up strong fronts...and the way she cared for him when he was dealing with the shock...
They both knew that they had to take care of the other simply for the reason that they loved each other despite the misunderstandings they had..
Jilly girl...u have done a fab job with this...and honestly i loved it πŸ˜Š
Love ya...keep writing sweets...

Arreee.. now I am sorryy **holds ears and goes up and donw repeatedly**
maine bohut der kardi reply karne mein.. i noe..
but i was on a vacation.. so I couldn't 

sorry!

heehee... i donno.. i just write.. i dont even plan.. it just goes with the flow.. 
and I try not to write a lot on purpose.. i dont want to bore my readers!
and many people are wanting an FF.. soon I will get tomatoes and pathars but I cant yaar.. I just dont have in in me to write an FF, I will do one shots, but I just cant do fics.. just the way I roll...

and I am so very glad u felt the ending was okay! I myself felt like it didnt make sense and that I crammed everything in, but I am very happy it made sense to u!
that's all I could ask for!

I am very happy that u liked it.. i just try and please people I look up to.. and u r one of them!

ur Jilly! πŸ˜ƒ
MysticalRealm thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

JinszyyyπŸ˜²πŸ€—

'Sweet Revelation' has got to be your one of the finest writing. It's superb is an understatement. I freaking LOVEDDD it.
You described so much in just few words. Girl of few words! Aaah, i like it πŸ˜‰ Trust me, had I been writing something like this, am sure i would have crossed word limit as usual πŸ˜†
And you know what seems like am now short of words to praise your skills. Every single time you out do yourself. Its just amazing.
Yaar, why don't you write a FF too, AR FF. I wanna read one by you. Its been so long you wrote anything in FF section.
Think fast about it and post it faster.. okieee?  πŸ˜›  Cant wait !

Love ya
Vini
P.S: Hows your trip going on? Having fun?

Vinszyyy!! πŸ€—

My finest?? Reallyy ?? U fidnt think I crammed a lot in??
Baabpre I was like u r ggonna kill me, vaise bh aapki words ki koi limit nahi  hai, aur maine bohut kam likha hai aur voh bhi itna bada twist lekar..
IO was expecting a slaughter!
lol
But i am very very very happy u liked it!

and i dont need a lot of words, even an mazing'would get me to smile.. its from u so aapka username he mujhe smile karata hai!

I am writing an epilogue, I feel like I just left it incomplete.. stay tuned! :D

Jinszzyyy πŸ˜‰
MysticalRealm thumbnail

Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 12 years ago
MysticalRealm thumbnail
And This is It!

The end (or beginning) of it all...

This is the longest part I have written for this some what of an SS...
I really hope u all Like it!!
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
meee

i am commenting right away because i was so late last time...πŸ˜†
Firstly...before i talk about the epilogue...i was wanted to say thank you...thank you for saying that i am one of writers u look up...honestly...i think it's such a honour coming from a talented writer...i was truly touched with ur words πŸ˜³

Onto the epilogue...as always...my kid of very few words managed to win me over with her precise to the point writing...i really loved the whole bit when things in their world finally came together for them..
I applaud the trust she had him...for a year..they lived together but she trusted him despite now knowing anything about his job...and family...Trust is such a important aspect of a relationship so i am glad they were able to maintain it...Her care for him was also nice to see...how she made sure she was always in front of him πŸ˜³
And i grinned πŸ˜ƒ...when he finally proposed...i was like yayyy...they get to have their happy beginning...their love was finally free of all the misunderstanding and the past was behind them...

Loved it Jilly girl...u made ur Di very happy today πŸ˜ƒ
Love u...
Reya <3
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
MysticalRealm thumbnail

how do u do it??

itni jaldi res kiya??

Originally posted by: Klutszy_KaShian

how do u do it??

itni jaldi res kiya??

me is awesome like that...πŸ˜ƒ
and my comment done already πŸ˜³
MysticalRealm thumbnail

me is awesome like that...πŸ˜ƒ

and my comment done already πŸ˜³

heeehheee.. i think I need some of the awesomeness to rub off!

now I will reply asap!

Originally posted by: Klutszy_KaShian

heeehheee.. i think I need some of the awesomeness to rub off!

now I will reply asap!

Sure...i can share some of that awesomeness πŸ˜†...
take ur time with the reply...no rush πŸ˜Š
MysticalRealm thumbnail

Sure...i can share some of that awesomeness πŸ˜†...

take ur time with the reply...no rush πŸ˜Š

lol.. good. sharing is  caring :D

I typed the whole reply but then it got deledted!!
ARGHH!!