KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sometimes Kriya overreacts with things, plus she is sometime too rude. I know she doesn't like Ray the way Ray likes her, but why is she always so rude. 

Its like she wants this dazzlers and weaklings thing. Inssted to shut up and don't say anything.

She is to rude to Ray, he always tries to help her, bus she show him a lot of attetied somtimes too much. Can't she be little nicer. She always shouts on a "dazzler!. It feels tht she goes little over the beored. Somtimes i get really annoyed of it.

To go out of topic. 

I really liked what Sawyam and Sharon writed on there chits.๐Ÿ˜‰

Amina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
am loveing her attitude bcz of dis rey keeps admiring her and day by day he's in love wiv her more and more  

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Kria has commented on this herself anyways, she realises she is giving attitude towards Rey.  I think for her its a front to hide her true feelings about Rey because she is not read to accept them herself, especially as she believes it wont be reciprocated because she think tha rey and sharon are an item.

What Kria is doing to the Dazzlers is nothing different to what they are doing to them, albeit she is using different methods, but i do agree if she goes down the dazzlers route then there is not much difference between her and sharon
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
No Yaar , it think she's cuute like that and anways even she doesn't know the reason of behaving like that ๐Ÿ˜† its love huun<3 aisa chalta haai ๐Ÿ˜‰
and its juust the begginning naah ? Let's the love grow more & more daay by daay 
rey is already fully latoo on her โค๏ธ
now its yoour turn miss kriya ๐Ÿ˜†
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think its ok...agar apni madat kar sakte ho toh dusro ki help kyun le...kria got out of the situation really well and without rey's help so whats the big problem...
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Kria becomes aggressive when rey is around because she also likes him.. but does not want to show that side of hers and plus.. she is upset and jealous abt the fact that Sharon and Rey might be together!

and REY.. loves this about Kria... so it is only time that  Kria will fall for Rey.. and when she does... I am pretty sure her attitude will take a 360 degree turn, and there will be firecrackers everywhere!

So dont worry... Kria has no idea what she is getting her self into hehe ;)

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

I dont think she is intentionally being rude, but around rey i think that nature comes our automatically before she even realises it, in yesterdays episode when she sat down she even looked a bit guilty for behaving the way she did.

But its nice though, because Kria is the only one who talks back to rey, everyone else just fawns over him
-veena.shona- thumbnail

ya, Rey luvs d rude Kria๐Ÿ˜ณ

n ya, even i m luvng Sharon more n more each passing epi๐Ÿ˜

aur Swayam, vo to pehle se hi mujhe pasand haiโ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by veena_rocks - 12 years ago
pulu1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kria is in a dilema,  she is afraid that her feelings may turn out to bcum ~..~ tats y shes is behaving rude. she herself confessed that

swayum n sharon r bein sooo soo soo romantic!!!!!!! luvin 'em more n more.. and swayum s a dude now!! talkin, walkin, attitude.. '~phew!!!