Thanks

Love
Kash
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumi_162710

@Puri:

Thanks for the links dear...yup they r Karan Krithika...& must say Karan is a damn lucky fan..!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†--- surely lucky fan ... Like him since day he said he is Rajeev fan 😳😳...Thank god karan is not a girl...else i wud have been jealous of him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... though i am still πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways...loved having his glimpse...filhaal tym and patience dono ki kami hai...so may watch the rest later...😳---same here planning to watch today will tell u which u shud watch 😳😳😳... Rajeev in Xaviers... title dekhar akkiii ka FF yaad aagaya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... i wanna again join college  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hehe...even I am jealous of Karan from the fan POV...how easily he gets to be wid Rajeev πŸ˜†...and Yeah...even I was reminded of Akki dii's fic...we wud all go to college...if he returned!! 😍😳
-purnima- thumbnail

Hehe...even I am jealous of Karan from the fan POV...how easily he gets to be wid Rajeev πŸ˜†...---exactly fans mein equality honi chaiye  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  bahut nainsafi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and Yeah...even I was reminded of Akki dii's fic...we wud all go to college...if he returned!! 😍
😳---in the shots  where he is sitting  😳😳... he looks like a college guy  ☺️...

Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seems like...the other links have nothing much to watch...except his college boy looking sitting position πŸ˜†...he was observing wid apt attention...and smiling too...How Cute!! 😳
-purnima- thumbnail

Seems like...the other links have nothing much to watch...---exactly  πŸ₯±πŸ₯± ...first link is waste to watch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
except his college boy looking sitting position πŸ˜†...he was observing wid apt attention...and smiling too...How Cute!! 😳---he wud surely give any college guy run for money  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

talking abt him  ☺️
I wanna be college student again 😳😳😳

Edited by -purnima- - 12 years ago
akkiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello pple ...m missing in action for long I think ...hehe ...but raj ki movie ka promo aa gya n I dint give my expert comments ...to mazaa nhi aayaa ... hehe
Saw the promo ...m late I noe ...(was out of station ...but do pm me pple bout the latest happenings ..as m busy wid my colg too )

Now Coming back to the promo ...
Ladkaa ekdum high profile kaminaa lag rha hai ...many pple have said that deaf Raunak will be a treat to watch ..but for me the traet is this Kaminaa ...afterall Mr good guy Rajeev khandelwal is becoming so bad...hehe ...yaar kuch scenes dekh k to mera mooh khulaa ka khulaa reh gya ...(like peeing in the swimming pool (seems like parth se kuch tips liye hain uske maamu ne ..gogs lgaa ke), dat scene with Mrinalini ...ermm ..m nt going to say that haha...I WAS LIKE HAWWW
but yaar ...ladka ekdum sex lag rha hai ...He is flaunting his hotness for the first time  i think ...n he is no less than any hot actors of bollywood ...infact hotter than them (ye zyada ho gya I noe ..but fan sentiments u see hehe)

@ puriii
oh Xavier reminded u of my story ..dat was sweet ...oh gawd ...yaar inni baar promo dekh chuki hun ...fir bhi mann nhi bhar rha ...this guy is jus mindblowing ...I mean he can do such variations man ...this no non sense Arvind Mathur ..n now this DJ ..chakraa jayegaa koi bhi ..heeh ..ye same banda hai ..haha
I hope other songs ke promo bhi jaldi aayen ...The movie is looking very nice ...n they are doing nice publicity too unlike earlier films of Raj
in which ..there was very less publicity ...n thank gawd ...Mr ranauk Kaul will be romancing  2 chhokris ...jisme se ek ne to bohot kam kapde pehne hain haha ...(dat reminds me of Sheela shagun waalaa episode where he said that he used to be very uncomfortable ..haha ...poor bwaay...Mrinalini sharma used to make him comfortable ...I can understand ..n also sympathise hahahaa)
Love u pple
akki
akkiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
N yup Karan n kritika are not college students pple ..they are from some TV serial ...I dun remeber the name ,...oh yes ...KITNI MOHOBBAT HAI on imagine TV ...they are  A popular pair on TV...so they are the celebrities themselves ..good to noe dat he is his Fan
waiose I think every young TV actor will be his fan ...n also taking inspiration from him ...afterall he did that ...which was earler done by none other than SRK himself ...
love
akki
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: akkiii

hello pple ...m missing in action for long I think ...hehe ...---exactly long time no see  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... hope u had fun on trip  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

but raj ki movie ka promo aa gya n I dint give my expert comments ...to mazaa nhi aayaa ... hehe

Saw the promo ...m late I noe ...(was out of station ...but do pm me pple bout the latest happenings ..as m busy wid my colg too )---aww i did PM u i think  πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... so let me tell u keep a tab abt Raunak here Rajeev Khandelwal Soundtrack-- pg 16 😳... u can follow index on pg 1   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & spcl attention need on pg 14  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😳

Now Coming back to the promo ...
Ladkaa ekdum high profile kaminaa lag rha hai ..----- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† turned literally πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

many pple have said that deaf Raunak will be a treat to watch .---dats me  😳😳😳 coz in love with his good boy image  😳😳😳 πŸ˜†
.but for me the traet is this Kaminaa ...afterall Mr good guy Rajeev khandelwal is becoming so bad...--- it will also be treat 😍 but in different way  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ☺️

hehe ...yaar kuch scenes dekh k to mera mooh khulaa ka khulaa reh gya ...(like peeing in the swimming pool(seems like parth se kuch tips liye hain uske maamu ne ..gogs lgaa ke), 🀣---same pinch  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at first i didn't got what actually he doing ..when i saw trailer second time tab samajh aaya  πŸ˜†... but mamu 😳😳 goggles pehenke invisible nahi hote  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†dat scene with Mrinalini ...ermm ..m nt going to say that haha...I WAS LIKE HAWWW
but yaar ...ladka ekdum sex lag rha hai ...He is flaunting his hotness for the first time  i think ...n he is no less than any hot actors of bollywood ...infact hotter than them (ye zyada ho gya I noe ..but fan sentiments u see hehe)--- i think for RK himself  also zyada hogaya  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I wonder if he will attemp something like this again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... a suggestion for him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...dont take manjiri  along  for premiere 🀣 bechari ka kya hoga  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

@ puriii
oh Xavier reminded u of my story ..dat was sweet ...---- i was imagining the girl's reaction at college  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Mr Professor  😳😳

oh gawd ...yaar inni baar promo dekh chuki hun ...fir bhi mann nhi bhar rha ...this guy is jus mindblowing ...I mean he can do such variations man ...this no non sense Arvind Mathur ..n now this DJ ..chakraa jayegaa koi bhi ..heeh ..ye same banda hai ..haha--- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope other songs ke promo bhi jaldi aayen ...The movie is looking very nice ...n they are doing nice publicity too unlike earlier films of Raj
in which ..there was very less publicity ...n thank gawd ...Mr ranauk Kaul will be romancing  2 chhokris ...jisme se ek ne to bohot kam kapde pehne hain haha ...(dat reminds me of Sheela shagun waalaa episode where he said that he used to be very uncomfortable ..haha ...poor bwaay...Mrinalini sharma used to make him comfortable ...I can understand ..n also sympathise hahahaa)--- πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he might be comfortable coz usse adat nahi hai of having girls all to himself ...either he doesn't get heroine at all ... or a love triangle happens  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love u pple
akki