Celebrity Fan Clubs

*Rajeev Khandelwal FC* ||~K A R M~|| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

Originally posted by yazh1

Did not understand the sach and sachayee talk in the end. 

It was basically about how there is difference b/w the actual truth & how exactly truth is presented in front of people... The comissioner wanted to hide the actual truth that ... one of his officers was corrupt & was reason of all that happened ...& he knew arvind will always stand by the truth so he  wanted to convince him to not to report the exact truth SmileSmile...

we are always taught to speak truth but sometimes its not possible to speak truth always  LOLLOL ...

congrats to all on new FC Party

Well as i understood , "Sach" was the fact that officers like malvankar do want bribes from ppl to cover up their cases as they r corrupt. And "Sachai" was that the police of our country is poorly paid...as the commissioner said its difficult for a person to run his regular household work,children's education etc only at a payment of Rs 8,500. This compels a man to become corrupt and he starts looking for side income. Now it was upto arvind mathur to choose between the "sach" and "sachai"...i.e the truth and the fact that gave rise to the truth.

Thats what i understood from the sach and sachai partLOL. Well of course he chose to be with "sachai".

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky901MoonDesir-purnima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Rajeev Khandelwal FC* ||~K A R M~|| (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

Originally posted by -purnima-

Did not understand the sach and sachayee talk in the end. 

It was basically about how there is difference b/w the actual truth & how exactly truth is presented in front of people... The comissioner wanted to hide the actual truth that ... one of his officers was corrupt & was reason of all that happened ...& he knew arvind will always stand by the truth so he  wanted to convince him to not to report the exact truth SmileSmile...

we are always taught to speak truth but sometimes its not possible to speak truth always  LOLLOL ...

congrats to all on new FC Party

Well as i understood , "Sach" was the fact that officers like malvankar do want bribes from ppl to cover up their cases as they r corrupt. And "Sachai" was that the police of our country is poorly paid...as the commissioner said its difficult for a person to run his regular household work,children's education etc only at a payment of Rs 8,500. This compels a man to become corrupt and he starts looking for side income. Now it was upto arvind mathur to choose between the "sach" and "sachai"...i.e the truth and the fact that gave rise to the truth.

Thats what i understood from the sach and sachai partLOL. Well of course he chose to be with "sachai".

Thanks purnima and saheli... You both explained it well. 

What does the commissioner say to Malvankar in the hospital?

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

this guy  was hilarious...
The whole scene right from the beginning to the end was so good...

Liked the exchange between him and our cop..

me too me too... chal bhag... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yazh.

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by goodkashish

congo on new fc of RK..lets rock it guys

haaan bhagao bhagao coz our rockstar must be coming with in a few weeks Embarrassed

@ deepa .. those links are not working ... FCs must have been thrashed!

Edited by pgsks - 23 June 2011 at 11:36am

spvd

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
the timing, the modulation, the dialogue delivery... everything was good...

A scene probably to show the police are very duty conscious... they go and disrupt wedding to get clues...Big smile

poor guy he is happily singing and our cop gives him advice...

MoonDesir

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

the timing, the modulation, the dialogue delivery... everything was good...

A scene probably to show the police are very duty conscious... they go and disrupt wedding to get clues...Big smile

poor guy he is happily singing and our cop gives him advice...

don't tell i just laughed  when he opened the door for the 2nd time  ...poor guy was making sad  faces Cry ROFL

Edited by pgsks - 23 June 2011 at 11:43am

yazh.

MoonDesir

IF-Dazzler

MoonDesir

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
even the the divorce court scene was too good...think  she had said only once n that too  "no"  in the whole film

yazh.

IF-Dazzler

yazh.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

The scenes were very serious... but sure this was how we sat in the theatre whenever he came on screen

open mouth... 

but with a silly grin Big smile and smile...

and missed so much of the dialogueLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top