Sehban&Neha Int *PLZZ*

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Heyy Plzz Plzz Could you try for a Sehban Azim and Neha Jhulka InterviewEmbarrassed We would really like to know what they are upto after DMG2 we have had no news ever since DMG2 Wrap up partyCry

They Both are not very hard to Get hold of, so it wont be very hard to get a interview from them Please Try for us Fans at India - Forums we would really like to see and hear from them againOuch

I hope you will try ur best to fulfil our wishesEmbarrassed India-Forums is the onli ones who actually had 3-4 SeHa interviewsEmbarrassed Thats why our onli hope is IF and Wat better then Wassup tvWink

I hope we get some news soon!

Thank you for such an amazing ShowClap

All Krazzy SeHa fansEmbarrassed

Edited by Nadz_YuNalover - 21 June 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarkFantasy--IamAwesome--KaShti-anjananazirSaRuv.YuNa4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sehban&Neha Int *PLZZ*" in Wassup TV forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

YuNa4ever

IF-Addictz

YuNa4ever

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
 Anazing topic cheCool It was really neededStern Smile bt anyways all i wanna say is that WE MISS THEM LIKE HELLCry and all we are asking for is to see them togetherEmbarrassed even if its jst 2 mins or a glimpse of them we wud be sooo happy coz even a glimpse of them wud make us crazzy excited and all phangirlishBlushing It wud be soo awesome to see them together again and hear their voices! Heart
we do need to know wat their upto latelyErmm Oh and i have to say this that even though SeHa were on tv for not very long they made a very special place in some of our hearts 'soo please please pretty please can we have a SeHa int!Embarrassed We even finished 200 At's on them so we do have a reason to request and really hope u guys considerOuch 

Lub tht siggy and themBlushing Ok im not gonna say much coz its pretty obvious on how badly we want more ints and seha offscreen moments  Cry wish we get something soonish Day Dreaming

Edited by YuNa4ever - 22 June 2011 at 8:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarkFantasy-anjananazirNadz_YuNaloverSaRuv.

-DarkFantasy-

IF-Rockerz

-DarkFantasy-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Me too request you for SeHa interview .. Atleast once Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjananazirYuNa4ever

anjananazir

IF-Stunnerz

anjananazir

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Me also want a SEHA interview...we really wanne know what they are doign right now and if they are planning to come back...please please please listen to our wish please...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-DarkFantasy-YuNa4ever

-KaShti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-KaShti-

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
yes please... :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.