•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
No😆😆 i am not going to be talking about that. But I have to say though the prinicple did say the word A LOT of times in the duration of the episode today.

Neha reverted back to her nehaness today with her hinglish, she was doing so well yesterday, i guess when she is all riled up about something her hinglish turns to proper english, maybe vicky should stay in the vicinity all the time, this will sort her language problems.

Also where on earth did that gust of wind come from, all the windows were closed from what i could see and the only time the wind came was when the couples were facing each other😆😆 that breeze had excellent timing and co-ordination today.

hhhmm i wonder who Nilesh's ex was😆😆 seems like it is someone he doesnt want people to know about.  and WOW Sharon said something sensible today, i think this is the first time i actually agree with what has come out of her mouth

LOL if Amar tallks to his mom about this, she wiill either slap him, hit him or faint😆😆.

I wonder what sort of facts the principle will be talking about😆😆.  Its a bit unrealistic to show that they dont talk about this learn about this in school or untill college
Edited by Illyria - 12 years ago
omgg i was likee princii pleasee shut itt.. the word is getting irritatingg hehhehe
reaally so many timesss
soo many times that i had enough off ittt hehehe

but i liked the way theythought abotu it
some were funny,, some confused
andd sharon andd swayam were more into it.. like logicc no confusion hheehe
Originally posted by wida

omgg i was likee princii pleasee shut itt.. the word is getting irritatingg hehhehe
reaally so many timesss
soo many times that i had enough off ittt hehehe

but i liked the way theythought abotu it
some were funny,, some confused
andd sharon andd swayam were more into it.. like logicc no confusion hheehe

you know how the saying goes 'great minds think alike' Sharon and Swayam are more alike then they realise, and soon Sharon will understand this as well.
hahahaha...gr8 post...really d princi was not only saying d word again nd again but was emphasising it soo much dat everytym he said it i had to reduce d volume of my soundbox😆
and yes where there is eye-locking sessions dere's always wind...but d scene was hilarious...ek ke baad ek ek jodi ka takkar😆
Nilesh's ex must hav been a weakling may b dats y he dusnt want any1 to knw😛
seriusly even i thot the same thing too wen i heard Sharon...kitni samajdhar hote jah rahi hain...must be swaym-effect😆...nd swaym ka discription🤣aisa lag raha tha koi book se ratta mar kar aaya😆
nd amar's maa ne nahi bataya🤣🤣...totally cracked me up!!
but it was a fun epi 2 watch especially d stupidity rey,swaym nd vicky were doing outside d class😆😆
Originally posted by sweetshine

hahahaha...gr8 post...really d princi was not only saying d word again nd again but was emphasising it soo much dat everytym he said it i had to reduce d volume of my soundbox😆 - oh so that actually happened, i thought it was the video or something, there was something wrong with it thats why it sounded so emphasied😆😆
and yes where there is eye-locking sessions dere's always wind...but d scene was hilarious...ek ke baad ek ek jodi ka takkar😆 i know they like to keep all the jodi fans happy i guess, so no one feels left out
Nilesh's ex must hav been a weakling may b dats y he dusnt want any1 to knw😛 - ooohh yeah i didnt think of it like that, and thats why he is extra nasty to them, maybe it used to be vishaka or something, because i remember that at one point she used to be a dazzler
seriusly even i thot the same thing too wen i heard Sharon...kitni samajdhar hote jah rahi hain...must be swaym-effect😆...nd swaym ka discription🤣aisa lag raha tha koi book se ratta mar kar aaya😆
nd amar's maa ne nahi bataya🤣🤣...totally cracked me up!!
but it was a fun epi 2 watch especially d stupidity rey,swaym nd vicky were doing outside d class😆😆 - that part was idotic, but it was funny at the same time, trying to make the prinicple no concentrate on the hungama happening the classroom, which conventiently all stopped when the prinicple eventually entered the class😆😆

Okay so first of all, you have sex education in GRADE 5! At least I did...Not in college or university! I was really ticked off that there was an ENTIRE episode on this! I mean honestly! Grade ones know what sex is these days...Total waste of an episode...I dunno what Palki is doing. *sigh*

LOL the wind...ahh...Swayam couldn't stop blinking because of all the wing! haha!

Nilesh! His face was awesome when the word "Sex" came up!

Sharon is a really sweet girl deep down. I wish they spent more time showing the parts of her that she chooses to hide because it's too Weakling-ish.

hehe! Amar! that was so cute of him!

I think 2day's epi was just 4 fun nothing else if u wanna undrstnd y this epi then you'll be at a loss...but the explanation for the topic which evryone gave was sweet sensible and funny...it was a mixed bag and yes the princi repeated tht word a lot of time so tht the students get used 2 it and even the viewers
I think today episode was just a filler episode, we might get that once in a while, when the CV's dont know what to do in that episode

Nilesh's expression was classic, whilst everyone else looked like hthey were shocked or confused, he looked like that kid who was given ice cream for breakfast😆
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Okay so first of all, you have sex education in GRADE 5! At least I did...Not in college or university! I was really ticked off that there was an ENTIRE episode on this! I mean honestly! Grade ones know what sex is these days...Total waste of an episode...I dunno what Palki is doing. *sigh*

LOL the wind...ahh...Swayam couldn't stop blinking because of all the wing! haha!

Nilesh! His face was awesome when the word "Sex" came up!

Sharon is a really sweet girl deep down. I wish they spent more time showing the parts of her that she chooses to hide because it's too Weakling-ish.

hehe! Amar! that was so cute of him!

THANK YOU! even i had sex education in GRADE 5! but i'm from the states so i'm not sure how it works in india and all... and what was up with the wind.. i was like SERIOUSLY! hair does not need to be blowin away from the face ALL DA TIME!!      my fav reply was amar's! i could not stop laughing!    great epi but i agree, the whole episode shuld'nt have been wasted on this only! i agree they want to spread awareness but COME ON!

what age is grade 5 can someone tell me, for us it was year 6 i think which is when we were 11-12 years old.  But obviously it didnt go into all that much detail, and then we had another one (more like a segment on it) in Year 8 which is like 13-14 years old.

Amar's answer cracked me up as well, i wonder if he will go ask his mom, she will get the shocker of a lifetime, and may think to get him married or something along those lines.

Yes to the wind, it knows when to come and go and has excellent co-ordination.  It has been like that for more then a week now. 

Sharon and Swayam gave the most detailed answers, i hope they show more of this side of Sharon in the coming episodes, it will help us understand her more and show her more attractable side to her.