Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
In my eyes , they are both abosolutely wonderful husband and wife  ,  beautiful couple .Madly in love with each other .They are also good parents to little sachu ...
But  where they have failed miserably is being good parents to their own son ...

That is unforgivable ...

The way they were talking to each other today about how to look after sachu so that he should never feel any complex ...I wanted to throw something   at Archana who is so concerned about Shravani's kid getting complex about being adopted ...what about your own child ???

It's not that I cannot see Arman's faults ...I do ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I feel sorry for Manav . I can't bear it when men are nagged . What u found as cute , I find super irritating .  I would have found t cute but not with any of these K sisters .  With Vandu yes . Not K sisters . Their husbands need to tell them to shut up  .😆 

He was loving it ... as long as he likes it , it's Ok na ??

vandu they don't show anything  because that character is not important enough to the show , that's why  she is shown as good ...No problems ..

The K sisters , love them or hate them ...they keep the show going  😆        ...I love Archana but hate the other two ...

The TRPs went down when they were showing the Archana savita track ...they went high again as soon as the track shifted to the K sisters ...maybe everyone loves to hate Varsha and vaishali ...and Dharmesh ...

Problems  are only given to important characters ...

What is interesting is how Ashna's  and DK's character develops

Yo ujust don't like Archana at all that is why yo u  don't even like  the romance ...😆
But thank God   not everyone thinks like you do ...

Mind you, if this baby donation track goes on , it wil lbe difficult even for fans like me to like Arman any more ...🤢
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail

I  With Vandu yes . Not K sisters . Their husbands need to tell them to shut up  .😆 

😆😆😆😆
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
..I love Archana but hate the other two ...

She is the worst of the lot . But thats my opinion .

Dk Ashna is what even I am looking forward to . I love DK he is so cool and collected . I hope when he finds what Dharmesh did , He slaughters him ...

I am sure Ashna will commit suicide after badnami .Desdemona dies .

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

True, she can expect things from her hubby, but since the leap I haven't seen her once appreciating Manav once, most men I know could just get mega -mad with all the nagging...I am sure all wives in this forum show appreciation of their hubby's hard work sometime...I am still waiting to hear that from Archu...

I swear yaar . Honestly . Precisely my thoughts . Men don't need this .Honestly they don't . I have not seen archana taunting or laying a single guilt trip on her sisters EVER . Manav has done so much for her compared to her sisters . He loots money on her maayka , gave kid up at her stupid tempoarary loaning voaning whatever , says sorry and tries to please her ...give him a break . Let him work in peace , grow up . Go do ur job well .

Yes, I agree...no appreciation whatsoever and what Manav achieve is no mean achievement, he became a rich man from bekari and with no education (righT) and nt by selling his body or otherwise by unfair means...he achieved it purely thru hard work and capability...I mean any wife will be proud yaar...God, isn't pride abt hubby part of love too...isn't that need to sustain and nurture relationships...serial is only trying to glorifying poverty for the wrong reasons...I work, I have a commitment to my job...if I don't perform, my company will show me the door...where is the Indian principle of 'work is worship' yaar..and wives supporting their hubby being equal committed:)
Tanyaz thumbnail

..I love Archana but hate the other two ...

She is the worst of the lot . But thats my opinion .

As if I didn't know ...😆
 One doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to tell that you absolautely hate this character ...

Dk Ashna is what even I am looking forward to . I love DK he is so cool and collected . I hope when he finds what Dharmesh did , He slaughters him ...
Oh I am really impressed with DK, The actor is good na...Great personality and the way he speaks ...he spells power ...

I am sure Ashna will commit suicide after badnami .Desdemona dies .
No no, please ...Ashna is lovely .I would have loved her to be manav's friend but I don't wan tDK to misunderstand ( which he will ) ...
DK's love for Ashna is extremely intense .It would be nice to see the story shift focus to another intense  love story  of DK and Ashna ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Tanya i repeat ...Desdemona dies . Ashna is married .Imagine that badnaami . Some big compromising situation ...created by Dharmesh will be shown . Unable to bear DKs anger and his going after Manav with a hatchet , Ashna will kill herself .

Archana will defend Manavs reputation and will be salvaged .

Kalapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

As for Archana, at first I was irritated with her attitude towards Manav's job but then I saw his behavior towards her. The old Manav worked just as hard but was never insensitive towards Archana nor did he need another woman's help on how to pacify her. The other day, Manav could have called Archana and it would have been enough to make her happy. He didn't need Aashna's help nor did he need to text her in the middle of the night saying thanks. Then there was today where he forgot to pick up Sachu, I agree with Nikita, Archana and Manav are equally to blame. Archana should have picked Sachu up first then gone to Varsha's and Manav should have told Archana he may not be able to make it because his job. Manav was wrong and deserved to be scolded, something could have happened to Sachu but fortunately Ajit saw him and brought him home.

Don't know where you see insensitivity yaar...as I said in my previous post ...he is working and making money thru his capabilities and nt by some unfair means...work needs mega commitment yaar...why will a company pay to show face or something...my company don't yaar...and is getting money for nt working is a respectable thing to do...I don't think yaar...aare show some respect for work...isn't wife understand that...is just holding hand and coming to in-law house and getting slapped a respectable position to be...as a human being that is very degrading...he is working and achieving his aim...any wife should be proud...I just wany archu to show that pride...I think that is love tooo...love isn't only what we think it is...that might be what a 16 yr old might think...
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
.God, isn't pride abt hubby part of love too...isn't that need to sustain and nurture relationships...serial is only trying to glorifying poverty for the wrong reasons...I work, I have a commitment to my job...if I don't perform, my company will show me the door...where is the Indian principle of 'work is worship' yaar..and wives supporting their hubby being equal committed:)

Absolutely my thoughts . I hate Archana's false Pativrata acting . She does zero to prove support when its really needed . Its not a joke to reach where Manav reached wih his qualifications . He wont find a DK everytime . Why shud he give up jobs to please Archana beats me . He shud fire her back . I can write dialogues and give to CVS to tell them exactly what to say to this woman .😆
Kalapi thumbnail

Absolutely my thoughts . I hate Archana's false Pativrata acting . She does zero to prove support when its really needed . Its not a joke to reach where Manav reached wih his qualifications . He wont find a DK everytime . Why shud he give up jobs to please Archana beats me . He shud fire her back . I can write dialogues and give to CVS to tell them exactly what to say to this woman .😆
[/QUOTE]
👏👏

I wish I found a DK, seriously been looking for awhile now:)