Page 9

Will Be Back With the updates
Every 1 hour
Bday bash for LNMDJ

Edited by prernahazra - 12 years ago
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

"Sohini cum here or else u know what will I do with u"'.Angry and Tired mommy just back from office shouted '. "Sohini r u listening!! cum here fast"

Sohini came out from the place where she was Hiding'.

"Eeoo Doodh'.Mumma"'"Haan doodh n u r going to drink it now'just now" Damini shouted '

Sohini didn't wanted to drink the milk n ran to SaVni's room

"Massi 'Massi bachao'bachao'"Sohini screaming

"Sohini wait''Sohini '.." "urgghhh Prithvi tum kaha ho"she called Prithvi''''

Prithvi who was on the way to home'. Said "Im on the way kyun kya hua' any problem'."

"No '.no problem' u just cum home fast" she said n ran to SaVni's room

Avni was sitting near champ who was in deep sleep

Sohini entered saying "Massi 'Massi bachao'bachao'"

hugged her tight'

" Kya hua Princess "

"Massi Dekho na apki Di ko' mera picha hi nahi chod rahi"

Avni was going to reply when Damini entered with the glass of milk

"Sohini im saying it to u last time '.If u don't drink this milk im goin to slap u very hard '"Damini was really angry now'

Avni: calm down di

Sohini started crying'.Mom u r very bad'app bohat gandi he

" haan me bohat gandi hun aur mean bhi khush"

Avni: aise nahi bolte bacha'

"I will complain about u  to papa'.. He will scold u" Sohini said

"I'll also complain about u to papa if u don't drink d milk he will scold u not me." Damini replied

"main doodh nahi piyungi Mom '.I hate it..."

Damini :"U r goin to drink the milk "

Sohini No.. no' no  

Damini raised her hand to slap her Avni stopped her

Avni : Calm down Di bachi he '.

"main papa k haath se pilungi doodh...app bohat gandi ho." replied Sohini.

"papa is in office unko aane mein late ho gi bacha." Avni said.

"whatever it is '. Maine toh keh dia...main doodh nahi piyungi toh nahi piyungi!!" saying this, she ran to the hall n started jumping on the Sofa. Damini also came with her and started running after  her

Meanwhile Prithvi came in hall n saw Damini running after Sohini

"ye kya ho raha he" he thought '

"Stop it" he shouted

"ye sab kya ho raha hain? He  asked

Damini ran to him and hugged him tight.

"papa aa gaye...papa...papa..." Sohini was too happy to see her dad in front of her n also went to hug him.

Prithvi too.. was tired due to meeting in the office

Damini could clearly make out  from his face that he was really tired, but when he saw his wife hugging him so tight n daughter smiling his all tiredness went off.

Sohini 's little little arms hugged Prithvi's leg, as she was too small n could not reach till his waist...Prthvi was little confused whom to handle at that moment Damini or Sohini'& felt aww how sweet

Damini was just lost 'she realised that she was hugging him really

Tight

She left him n blushed'

Prithvi bent down and took the little one in his arms Damini was going to leave when holded her hand and twisted it '. He pulled her '..and again she was in his arms ... he kissed sohini '.who was in her leftside arm'.

"Aur Mumma ko kaun dega" Sohini told Prithvi whispering in his ear

Prithvi : mumma ko 'hmmm'.main he hi dunga

Prithvi left Sohini on the floor n naughtily said

Mumma'..

Damini : Prithvi' no'. u r not going to kiss me

Prithvi: Yes Damini im going to kiss u

Prithvi pulls her more closer to him (no space to breathe also)

Then Prithvi and Damini share an eye lock but not for long time

Damini: Umm wohhh''

Prithvi: hmmm bolo tum kuch bol rahi thi

Damini: wohhh''doodh' Sohini.. ..piya' nahi(Confused' as she is lost in him)

Prithvi understood what was going on here'.

And tries to handle it but Damini becomes more furious

Sohini doodh pilo warna 😡

Damini gives deadly smile

"Sohini tumne doodh piya?" he asked her.

"Umm no papa" she replies

Dekha maine kaha toh  tumhe yakin nahi hua haan'.(she got angry ' n  showed him the glass n left the hall n went to her room)

Bechara Prithvi'''.🤣

Prithvi: Damini ruko .D'a ..m..i..n..i helllo..listen to me 'arre yaar'

"Beta prithvi tu toh gaya" he said to himself n ran to their room carrying sohini they entered''.damini was sitting on the couch n was working in her Laptop

Damini: hmmmpf

Prithvi made sohini stand on the couch  '' n sat beside Damini

Prithvi: arre Sohini ajj tumhari mumma bohat beautiful lag rahi he !!! hain na???😳

Sohini : Papa app toh roz yehi dialogue maar te he🤣🤣

Damini gets furious she was so furious😡 that Prithvi got  scared n thought("arre prithvi tu toh gaya beta'ajj toh  gaya" Damini toh mujhe goli maar degi' bhagwaan mujhe bacha lena)🤣  but  still he tries to make her calm down'suddenly "Knock knock"

Roshini enters the their room

Rosh: hey di '

Damini: haan roshini kya hua??? Koi kaam tha ?'.

Rosh : No di just aise hi ayyi thi'.waise sohini ke liye me kuch layi thi

Sohini : Sachi massi

Rosh: muchi baby cum here par pehle  give me a hug fast '(sohini ran  to her)

Sohini hugs her tight

Rosh: aww choww sweett

Sohini: ab mera surprise mujhe dijiye

Rosh : oh baby ' woh tumhara surprise Avni maasi ke room me he'

Sohini gets excited n ran to Savni's room'

Damini: rosh waise kya surprise he niche '

Rosh: di app tensed thi na so me sohini ko doodh pila dungi aur usse apne pass sulaungi

U both enjoy'.(she winks prithvi😉) prithvi jeej samaal lena and she left

Naughty Prithvi picked her up in his arms (haiii)he laid😉

Her on the bed'he kissed hercheek softly n then kissed her forehead😳

N then her lips 😳'''haiii '''. (then u know what happened .haiii😳) *blush 😳'*blush*😳

Edited by prernahazra - 12 years ago
-Sid- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
supercool start...do come back soon😉
and me first😛🤣
Edited by -Sid- - 12 years ago
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sid-

supercool start...do come back soon😉

and me first😛🤣

hello im FirstTongueTongue ...thnks
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prerna    !!

This is  FANTASTIC    !!     ⭐️⭐️
It is sooo GOOD of you to have made this Special Effort   !!      👏👏

A Special Anniversary Thread is just the PERRFECTT  way to refresh the GLORIOUS and JOYOUS  Memories of our Show ... The Show that gave all of us soo much LOVE , JOY and  HAPPINESS and made our lives soo BEAUTIFUL ...The  Show that will always remain VERY VERY  CLOSE  to our Hearts   !!    ❤️❤️❤️❤️

And the beginning to the Thread has been equally Beautiful  !!     👏👏

Your OS is really Lovely ... Short , Simple and full of the essence of the Show ... Love , Sharing and Caring ... Great  Job  !!    👏

THANKS  once again for this WONDERFUL  EFFORT ... SUPER  JOB   !!    ⭐️👏

Love

Amiya 
Sohil_Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Cv's Kuch Bhi Dikhao Rambling Post By Sohil

Hmm...So here we are...ehh are we 😉?? At least I am...ready to feast upon the delicacies on the 2nd anniversary of our very own show of love ne mila di Jodi. Aha got all of those who forgot didn't i? nah...Because I myself told you about it..grrr(I wasn't hiccupping or something) grave mistake on my part but that doesn't count as one because since you would be kind enough to tolerate me and my err...eventful and spicy discussion😆 with I must make such mistakes so as to be even with you guys. Well this brings me online for once so that I can make up for the absence that could have been so avoided on my part but wasn't. Anyways forget what I just said listen carefully with your eyes open(no sleeping in my class would do good to you) Well I was just saying that I was here for a reason, or did I not say it...oh how forgetful of me to forget the only topic that I was told to discuss with you guys. Well I just do it if you stop making facing at me and listen attentively *pointing fingers*.

Haan toh I had thought that there have been all kinds of posts all over the seasons since the show started being only and avid viewer at that time, I seemed to have missed a lot but I am sure you wouldn't have. Apparently this is not the concern of my topic to the least bit of course but you should know that when I get even somewhat excited I got no control on my words and thought...oh did I just imagine you pulling your hair or really did that. Fine! Let it be but just stop distracting me from the topic I came to discuss with you guys, waise I must say you  are really good, till now you haven't let me speak a single line on the topic in the 325 words I have written oh no now it is 335, jump off the count is never gonna end. So where were, ya I remember it is the lnmdj b'day thread but what was the last topic specific thing I wrote?? Don't search you'll find none. Since we know that for any beautiful creation, the creator holds everything. No, no it is not the astha channel on my tv speaking about god but it's me who wishes to speak about the cv's of the very show. Oh no, not at all it is not at all a thank you or cv bashing post as you think. Just a little tweeny weeny haywire functioning of my brain led me to decide that I must try my hands or rather brains on analysing what the CV's actually thought while they were making the show. I know there have been post on this too, and it is a very controversial topic to touch but you it's "think hatke"😉 for me. So since I guess the last 498...nan a 500 words have given you quite an idea what this post is actually about apart from giving you a bald cut and me an appointment to the psychiatrist is what I intend to speak on.

Well I am not gonna sit here and type all night long to cover each and every event so I will just consider the ones to which the relative drama would be digestible by you...so thoughtful of me I must say.

So here goes the list.

1. When they killed chaitanya: I was sitting there wondering, not that why Ila Gujral had lied about ballu papa and got him behind the bars, for I knew that would be revealed later *smirks* but that how had ballu papa worked for 20 years with a high profile like herself when he didn't know the basic rule of not pointing a gun at anyone at a party. Hmm cv blooper, 'kuch bhi dikhao to get the story ahead point no 1'
  2. When ila didn't know who Prithvi was when she met: 'kuch bhi dikhao...point no. 2' well these days employers know each and every direct family details of the employees they are close too and certainly when they are working together since 20 years, so she would have bound to see a photo of him with papa roaming around pointing guns instead of a finger. And if you plan to reason that maybe he never had one, remember they made him see it in the first episode "grins"
  3. When ila hired Prithvi, toh uska koi certificate nahi maanga...jisme uske papa ka naam likha ho😲 she took him ainweyin! Kuch bhi dikhao point 3.
  4. When Mr. Chawla sent his son, toh uski photo bhi mail nahi ki ila ko...tch tch itna toh pata hona chahiye na k jab tamatar kaddu me evolve hojaata hai toh koi photo match karke bhi nahi pehchaan sakhta...
  5. When Varun gave interview to avni to usne bhi uske cv me papa ka naam nahi padha...aise hi naukri dedi...kuch bhi dikhao cv's kuch bhi...
  6. Jab chawla bhaiya chale gaye, toh papa chawal...i mean papa chawla ne confirm bhi nahi kiya super lucky Sameer baabu...ahan ahan
  7. And oho I missed a point completely haan...inder bhaiya, unko kaise bhool sakte hain...bhai maana ek time tha jab who Gujral property me khule-aam ghum sakte the but uske ander bikers kaise smuggle kiye unhone??? Koi toh bata do...cv's kuch bhi dikhao ends now...hope you guys enjoy the year round...

Edited by Sohil_Gupta - 12 years ago
GauravsDbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww...lovely lovely light-hearted, cheerful, innocent, cute and FUN story, Appy...ur videa of the updates is just so amazing...LOVELY effortd from your part darling...looking forward to more...and great job, Sohil...
And HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY to all my fellow LNMDJians...
amiya121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sohill   !!

Great  Post ... Funny  and  Quirkyy  !!    👏😃

Aaahhh... The Bloopers  !!   😆    Have we not been Cracking our Heads on these and other similar Questions for the last Two years...without any success , of course  !!    😆

Anyways , Thanks for this ... had me Grinning all the way  !!    😃😃

Amiya
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all . . Wishing each n every LNMDJian a very Happy 2nd anniversary 🤗
@ Prerna : awesome sig n a very cute OS . . . . Sohni's such a cute doll . . N loved d family hug . . Both momma n sohni . . Hugging Prithvi tightly . .aww . . A very gud start
@ Sohil bro : 🤣 🤣 . .
ur post was a laughter riot loved reading it . . N hey awesome questions . . Wish d cvs cud answer them . . 😆 😆
@ Sid bro: awaiting ur OS

Loads of love
Rads :)