Posted: 12 years ago
This is really unfair... CCBM forum has been archived so soon.. Others are archived after like weeks. Looks like even IF is being very partial and rude to CCBM and us...I am so sad.
Is that why the Chaskameter disappeared?! It's only been 2 days...

I have this page on my favourites so i only noticed that the chaskameter went today, we can still post and all right?

Everyones always been unfair to CCBM, no idea why...
I was wondering why the chaska meter disappeared...but i think thats why. thats so unfair its only two days at least give it a month, why are they always unfair to CCBM seriously give it a break. 
this most Beautiful forum i visitd aftar Kavyanjali..but dnt worry guys thy will keep it open .hope so ..😉 Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
They better keep it open ... for sometime atleast..
Yes that is why Chaskameter disappeared. Friends, let us still keep rating Neha, Kinshuk so that their ranks are maintained.. It dropped this time...
Nadz said that Tere Liya was also archived as soon as the serial closed

CCBM will remain open for 2 months and then will be locked... but if we request the Mods then they may let it be open till we keep it active
i dont get is how the ranks went down...CCBM and Kinha... seems like, Like SP, IF too is unfair ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Nadz said that Tere Liya was also archived as soon as the serial closed

CCBM will remain open for 2 months and then will be locked... but if we request the Mods then they may let it be open till we keep it active

So after 2 months they'll shut it and we cant post anymore?! I didn know that, i jus thought it'd stay open...😭 We'll have to try to keep it open for as long as we can!
Originally posted by anjaani07

So after 2 months they'll shut it and we cant post anymore?! I didn know that, i jus thought it'd stay open...😭 We'll have to try to keep it open for as long as we can!

but we can keep it open if keep it active...its all up to us to keep it active
Thanks Raj for the details, we'll keep it active dont worry!!! ðŸ¤—