Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update :: 21st June'2011
Episode #303

Part 1
(This is an India Forums Update) Episode Begins With Kokila comes walking with the Ghungru in her Hand..Rashi is Shocked Looking at Her.She drops her Set of Ghurgrus' and I Numb.Kokila blazing In Anger.[CRYPT]She tells Rashi I knew To Scare My Gopi This Dirty thing Only u can do.Rashi tells No Kaki this.Kokila tells What this that..Now Nothing How did U dare to Scare Gopi Like that.Now I came to Know Why Gopi is behaving like that.Kokila tells Why did u do all this.Rashi tells I had Gone to Bring Water.[/CRYPT]I heard the Ghungru Noise and then This Ghurngru was fallen Down.Kokila tells Lies. Why are u doing this.Rashi tells that She is Innocent.Kokila tells Innocent.I have full Proof and Tomorrow Front of Everyone I will Tell all that U did. and tell u are at all A Person Who Belongs to this Family.Rashi tells Kaki ji No.Kokila tells Shut Up Now Once More U Speak I will..She leaves After Few Seconds.Rashi crying and Tells What should I do now (This is an India Forums Update)

Part 2
(This is an India Forums Update) Gopi is Praying.She tells From So Long there is No Ghungru Noise..She turns to Krishna's Idol and Says Thank u Kanha Ji U kept my Ahem safe.Rash is in Tears She calls Rashi..Urmila Sleeping Urmila tells Rashi calls So Late Night.She goes In the Hall and Asks Rashi what Happened..[CRYPT]Rashi is crying.Urmila tells Her to tell something.Rashi tells U don't know what happened here. Urmila asks Gopi beat u again? Or Anita Ghost came again? Rashi tells Kokila..Urmila sits Down.Rashi tells Kokila Caught me Red Handed Scaring Gopi with the Ghungru.[/CRYPT] Urmila is About to sit she gets up in shock. Urmila asks What? Rashi in tears yes. Urmila tells This all Plan Kagdi did? Rashi tells Yes.Urmila tells If u come back What will happen to me and Our Reputation And What will people think In Rajpal Nagar.Rashi is tears.U leave all that and think about me. Urmila tells that she will think and call up..Urmila is tensed.

[CRYPT]Kokila keeps the Ghungru in the Drawer and tells What Rashi has done She has to be Punished.And She has to Be Thrown out of the House as she doesn't deserve this House[/CRYPT]

Urmila calls Up Rashi in the Morning.
[CRYPT]Rashi gets up and goes near the Window and asks Mummy Why did u call so early in the Morning? Urmila tells U know na What happened today? Now its time for u to leave the House keep ur Baggage ready U forgot a What?[/CRYPT] Rashi tells that What happened Today she Can't even Sleep Now.Urmila tells If u Don't want to Leave the House u will have to Ask Gopi to forgive u Rashi tells Ok and keeps the Phone(This is an India Forums Update)

Part 3
(This is an India Forums Update)Rashi is Worried.She hears the Doorbell and see's Gopi walking to open the Door to take Milk.[CRYPT].Rashi comes and tells Wait I'll take this.Gopi asks U got up so early? Gopi is smiling.Rashi and Gopi turn Rashi tells I want to talk to u. Kokila comes there..Both of them Greet Kokila.Hetal comes and greets them.Kokila greets her back.She tells Gopi U haven't to Only Bring Milk but Boil it.[/CRYPT]Kokila and Gopi go in the Kitchen. Hetal tells that she Is going to wake Up Chirag Bhai. Rashi tells Now This Kaki is always with Gopi How should I talk to Her

She runs to the door of the Kitchen and Hides there.
[CRYPT]After sometime Gopi Walks With the Tea cup in Hand..Rashi follows Her.Gopi gives Ahem His Tea. Rashi is thinking this Ahem can't drink his Tea and Move Out fast. [/CRYPT]Ahem gets a Call.He picks it,Picks his Cup and Goes out.

Rashi enters. Rashi tells I am happy to see u and Ahem jiju are coming closer.Gopi tells I can't understand Rashi ben..
[CRYPT]Rashi tells I mean I have always Wanted ur Happiness..I have done So Many things for U and Ahem. Gopi tells Yes. Like this Rooms Decoration etc. Kokila comes There Ya u have done all this..She goes up to Gopi and tells I have always told u na that Ghost and All is ur Imagination It not only was your Imagination But also Someone's Thought and Planned Plan. [/CRYPT]And You know who is behind all this? Ur One and Only Sister RASHI Gopi is Shocked. Gopi tells Kokila Maa ji i can't Understand. Kokila tells her,Yesterday in the Night Did u hear the Ghungru's noise or not..tell me the truth. Gopi Says Yes I heard it. Kokila tells [CRYPT]Yesterday Night it was Only Ur Sister Rashi who did this and I caught her Red Handed. Gopi is shocked. Rashi tells Gopi i did this for u so that U can remove Ghosts Scare From ur heart. Kokila tells Yes,means that all the time u heard about the Ghost It was Only and Only Rashi. Gopi looks at Rashi and Says Rashi ben Means that was u in White Saaree and Anita Ghost. [/CRYPT]Rashi who was in Tears Is Shocked and Looks at Kokila. Kokila too is Shocked.(This is an India Forums Update)

Precap
(This is an India Forums Update)Rashi is in full enthusiasm..[CRYPT]Gopi Now I will help U. Gopi Is In tears She removes her hand from hers and says.Rashi ben U have always Helped me in My Circumstances..But Now Its My Humble and Kind Request Please Do Not Interfere In My And Ahem's Life. [/CRYPT]Rashi shocked While Gopi is tears  (This is an India Forums Update)

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Originally posted by -Ridzzi- Which is IMP

.::REMEMBER::.
Do Hit the Chaskameter Everytime u visit the Forum!
And do Drop a Comment On Giaas' Nazims' Ruchas' and Vishals' IF Profile

THE RANKS HAVE FALLEN Cry So Please Hit the Chaskameter and Comment of the Profiles of IF

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something.Mods Please Make this Sticky  Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 21 June 2011 at 8:13am

The following 119 member(s) liked the above post:

rbatra98suecyourmittmorrosjivani46b1nduNas1Chetnakcutiemiliradhiismrvlsmedhsrohini_2007boddusreyashidshausafdambishottie2508gujaratigirlpragyakumardeenapniki_pndeepii88alphieRuksana1JANNAVeshachrsubha1686monicayOk21parbhudayalAKSHAYA.ISHAinduvinaysuresh_v77anisreenirleppannushiwanigdeepasalvanMi.Ramanathan20arpithamplisa.123zohrabanuAaru12farha451288shiny3shona_123kalgirlniveesweetybambiesandhyanand17tvfreaqsanjanasiriBlacksexyspicyjaya.sdevranilover123ukfan79manya7878rsinginghimani88giguserthulasitheerdhashantellbrownPDLIMAivanta29koneru_sunny1kamuralisharmilicoolgirl7dirk41zanabegA HUGE FANsneha_17jdotsrgattusiddiquashmuupie--Lalz--akelapothikAashna26m001-Maahii-avyarimastaroneajsunshine33-gohemlover-MARHABAAmaghalakshmiLovePrajaPrincessDreamsaachussam990Spotdeepika_funcrystal30irene_csihugawkerpoo_supismithasrkHot_Indo_ChillySwap-ArhiSunriseGreen-Khush-angelirebellirusha4003evad9staroneserials-Khushi-Ashi22--Divzfan--anna44simi_1-Anaya-niveditha*Piku*sanwsarunholic_arhiSK1991pyar-ishk.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "--SNS Written Update 21st June 2011--" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvfreak86

tvfreak86

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton dear!!! this gopi will never change

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

staroneajBubblyR

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Nice update Ridzzi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: