Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Angad Hasija enjoys monsoons

Lisa AntaoLisa Antao, TNN | Jun 21, 2011, 04.05pm IST

Angad Hasija who plays Shankar in Siddarth Tewaris Phulwa enjoys monsoons thoroughly. He loves the windy weather as the cool breeze puts him in a romantic mood.

His Blackberry status reads Sexy weather. The hunk says, Monsoons is the time to enjoy Mumbai in true spirit. I am from Delhi and so I find that the rains here are different. Rain comes anytime without prior intimation. I enjoy eating corn in this rainy weather. Right now, rains are playing hide and seek but still the weather is good. All trees are looking lush green. He further adds, Im enjoying the role of Shankar. It has made my career graph sexy too, as wherever I go, I get compliments for my look and a doing different role from the schizopherenic Alekh in Bidaai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkqVarsha-01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Angad enjoys monsoon" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyaptkq

Groupbie

priyaptkq

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
yes very true our hot and sexy shankar!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_XD

fan-of-phulwa

fan-of-phulwa

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
angad is awesome .
he act as shankar also excellently.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkq

Anu_XD

Anu_XD

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
dude, seriously, even I started noticing you only because of your new look as Shankar, by now, I'mm sure you must be tired of hearing this, but u r super-duper-ultra-valtra-mega-vega sexy!! Embarrassed Clap Star

shahmin

shahmin

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 the article...

phulwafan

phulwafan

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
angad is excellent.
we like his act as shankar.
he make it more interesting.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.