SURAJ also disgusting... - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
i also can't the show is totally scripted...but i also can't deny the fact THT there is something fishy abt it...

o BTW ... if u want to watch one more FAKE show...tht looks heavily scripted watch RATAN KA RISHTA On imagine...this looks clearly scripted
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

i also can't the show is totally scripted...but i also can't deny the fact THT there is something fishy abt it...

o BTW ... if u want to watch one more FAKE show...tht looks heavily scripted watch RATAN KA RISHTA On imagine...this looks clearly scripted

I dont understand why they make marriage a business deal. Its about of anyone's life. This is really very disgusting. They should respect the word Marriage.

I really hate these kinds of shows. But I think most of the people are now bored with the traditional reality shows and so they watched these fake nonsense shows like Ratan, Rahul or Rakhi ka marriage.

This is most silly thing that Rakhi who had lots of affair in previous and she is a drama queen will marry someone. Totally bullshit.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: papia

I dont understand why they make marriage a business deal. Its about of anyone's life. This is really very disgusting. They should respect the word Marriage.

I really hate these kinds of shows. But I think most of the people are now bored with the traditional reality shows and so they watched these fake nonsense shows like Ratan, Rahul or Rakhi ka marriage.

This is most silly thing that Rakhi who had lots of affair in previous and she is a drama queen will marry someone. Totally bullshit.

Can you guys tell me ... do they actually get married on TV or they just fake it on TV for the sake of the show  ??I have never seen shows like  you mentioned above ! I cant even think how someone can drag a personal matter like marriage on national TV and make a joke of it ! No matter , how big a star you are ! 
Edited by Arine_123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Arine_123

Can you guys tell me ... do they actually get married on TV or they just fake it on TV for the sake of the show  ??I have never seen shows like  you mentioned above ! I cant even think how someone can drag a personal matter like marriage on national TV and make a joke of it ! No matter , how big a star you are ! 

BUT In this case...she is not even a star...she got 4 crores to marry someone 👏🤢 wonder why some one shall not considered it rigged
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

BUT In this case...she is not even a star...she got 4 crores to marry someone 👏🤢 wonder why some one shall not considered it rigged

Marry someone for real ...or a contract marriage ?? 
Originally posted by: Arine_123

Marry someone for real ...or a contract marriage ?? 

its n even sure tht she will marry or not😆
bond_girl thumbnail
palak was used in her season the way suraj was used in this season (thats another story that he was paid for his usage like a prostitute)... i think MTV knows how to use and throw the people for there TRP very much...(i spoke on solid proofs ,give me proof of Roadies being not scripted ). hawayi batain tho koi bhi kar sakta hai...

ya that could be a probability ..that suraj wants to come to lime light .(might be thats why he himself leaked his bar tending photos all over the net with 1000 of sites all together in month of feb,when Roadies was on Air).👏... do u want me to belive it..

seriously both of them should be called on sach ka saamna and ask this question that who did all this.

or there could be even probablity thats its all true and people who dont like suraj or the people who like raghu or mohit ... dont want to except the reality .. that raghu could be a fault .
i myself was a hardcore raghu fan from 8 years now.(swear).. but after seeing reality . raghu seems very very disgusting guy.he can fall to any level for TRP.

anyways roadies roadies f**k it ... its gone 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                    ROADIES 8 WAS SCRIPTED SHOW

end of the discussion.
bond_girl thumbnail

its n even sure tht she will marry or not😆

i dont feel ratna will marry anybody . the way she behaves it looks dam filmy . unreal.

and even the guys look filmy .
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bond_girl

palak was used in her season the way suraj was used in this season (thats another story that he was paid for his usage like a prostitute)... i think MTV knows how to use and throw the people for there TRP very much...(i spoke on solid proofs ,give me proof of Roadies being not scripted ). hawayi batain tho koi bhi kar sakta hai...

ya that could be a probability ..that suraj wants to come to lime light .(might be thats why he himself leaked his bar tending photos all over the net with 1000 of sites all together in month of feb,when Roadies was on Air).👏... do u want me to belive it..

seriously both of them should be called on sach ka saamna and ask this question that who did all this.

or there could be even probablity thats its all true and people who dont like suraj or the people who like raghu or mohit ... dont want to except the reality .. that raghu could be a fault .
i myself was a hardcore raghu fan from 8 years now.(swear).. but after seeing reality . raghu seems very very disgusting guy.he can fall to any level for TRP.

anyways roadies roadies f**k it ... its gone 
                                    ROADIES 8 WAS SCRIPTED SHOW

end of the discussion.

whatever proof u talked  abt were not soild at all..everybody got sick by raghu ram hypocrisy and double face
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
bond_girl thumbnail

sorry i missed ur post i thought u posted the same thing. i saw it now..

1.shambhavi interveiw
this is wht u said after reading her interview
"that she meant actually...she said they put them in situation where they r bound to fight " i do agree on your this comment.

but why did u skip this line,

shambhavi -' We are sometimes asked to portray ourselves in a certain way,'

.this line clearly states. the contestants get direction how to potray themselves. there cannot be anyother meaning of   "we are asked to portray ourselves in a certain way"

2.chapter suraj

thats wht u said

-he was not paid  nobody will make himself ass  with sob story of killing mom and dad on national tv for sum money  ..suraj did because he was desperate to enter in show  and thought he is so smart that nobody will be able to crack his lies  and got himself  tag of looser for whole life

😆 😆 ...hehehe. he was paid that too big bugs.. better than the roadies winning money tooo... come on jis admi ne raghu ke liye apne ma baap ko tak mar diya.. raghu wont dissapoint that guy ..
  or a poor guy who has worked his ass out on streets ,wont have a carisma and car . soon after the show.

if not raghu than kisne di usse paisa to buy car and bike .. do u think uske parents ne di hogi.. for letting them down on national tv  .that too so soon . abhi tak tho unke ghav bhi nahi bhare honge jo suraj ne unhe diye hain..

the car as well as bike looked really expensive . which isnt a big deal for a guy who is minting money by his personal show on " MTV " .

the proof is out babe. :-

sacchayi chup nahi sakti banavat ke ussulon se aur khushbu a nahi sakti kagaz ke phuloon se ..

sach ko tho samne ana hi tha.
😆