Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Crystal-

I think this was from the time when Kat found out that salman is actually interested in men, so she was shocked that she spend so many years with a...

well I heard the Ranbir  and Ayaan are very chummy. They are always going out, meeting up at their residences. And how I know this well because  a source close to them  came and told me, and  shared everything. ๐Ÿ˜Š

On Topic: shes probably tired and bored. Maybe she and Salman had a romantic date planned and he decided to hang out here a bit too long.  yet SaL-KaT rock the kid is cute too. Smile

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
it migth be new on youtube but tis not a new video .. didnt u guys see salman khans hair
salman is really good with kids! kat on the other hand is just boring all the time! she always comes across mean and rude to me... maybe shes tired here but even on 10 ka dum and other shows shes still like that! 

I think this was from the time when Kat found out that salman is actually interested in men, so she was shocked that she spend so many years with a...

Isn't it U who is ryhming out the Bhajan of KAT not in any kind of Relation with Salman from so many years... It was a DEAL...๐Ÿ˜†

Ab yeh video dekha toh Crystal ji ke Vichaar badal gaye...๐Ÿ˜›... 

jab relation tha hi nahin  toh y wud katrina wud b shocked...๐Ÿคฃ

Katrina fans are just the copy of their Star... She is Single until Marriage....๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by wat_up

well I heard Ranbir and Ayaan are very chummy. They are always going out, meeting up at their residences.  And how I know this well because  a source close to them  came and told me, and  shared everything. ๐Ÿ˜Š

On Topic: shes probably tired and bored. Maybe she and Salman had a romantic date planned and he decided to hang out here a bit too long.  yet SaL-KaT rock the kid is cute too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

How cool jess u pointed out... A G** Fan pointing a G** Allegation - ROFLMAO ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by wat_up

well I heard the Ranbir  and Ayaan are very chummy. They are always going out, meeting up at their residences. And how I know this well because  a source close to them  came and told me, and  shared everything. ๐Ÿ˜Š

On Topic: shes probably tired and bored. Maybe she and Salman had a romantic date planned and he decided to hang out here a bit too long.  yet SaL-KaT rock the kid is cute too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes I am sure the source who shared everything was bhai right, after trying with karan he went and tried to get a chance with ranbir and ayan.

LMAO yes dear they had planned a romantic date for sure๐Ÿ˜†
yes u are actually right why did she got shocked? everyone can clearly see what salman is actually interested in so maybe Katrina actually saw something more and thats why she got shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ
^^ not  a romantic date silly.. it must've been a day out with daddy but daddy dearest seems to be interested in other kiddies..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

yes u are actually right why did she got shocked? everyone can clearly see what salman is actually interested in so maybe Katrina actually saw something more and thats why she got shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ

now u don't hve anything 2 say... so u playing fool out of urself...

u r confuse on ur own statements ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Meena1

^^ not  a romantic date silly.. it must've been a day out with daddy but daddy dearest seems to be interested in other kiddies..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

finally you are back ๐Ÿค—